on 13 December 2013
Lovely set, a little pricey for what it is but thats the price for characters i guess. My niece loves them and will only use these to eat with now. Went in the dishwasher well too which is a bonus!
on 20 April 2013
these are perfect to encourage eating, for any child. my 17 teen month old addores them. i would recomend them to all children who love peppa pig, realy helps with eating. well worth the price. perfect purchase. was also delivered on time. speedy delivery.also product washes well. are very strong for child, not flimsy or hurtfull to child. ideal purchase.
on 9 November 2013
Great price and amazing quality fast delivery just perfect for my daughters stocking presents! So much so we got some for the cousins as well!
on 8 July 2013
THE PATTERN HAS WORN OFF THIS SET OF CUTLERY WITHIN 3 WEEKS OF USING IT, WE DO NOT HAVE A DISHWASHER. NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2014
The only problem with these is that the knife is not serrated, makes it a bit hard to teach the kids to cut up their dinner.
on 25 February 2013
My 2 year old peppa pig fan loves these. Long handles for her to grasp using cutlery well

Would recommend
on 28 November 2012
This is a Christmas present for my friends little girl. I'm sure she'll love them as she is peppa pig obsessed!
on 23 October 2013
My little girl is totally mad about peppa pig and loves using this set every night for eating her dinner
on 10 April 2013
Great little cutlery set for little hands. My 2 yr old loved it and has to have them every mealtime.
on 19 July 2013
The cutlery set has been a hit for our Peppa Pig fan.
Quite a fun addition to the family table