on 28 October 2013
I bought this as a gift for my niece. I've never watched Monster High but she loves it. The hair was longer than shown on the picture but she's not complained. She said it was her favourite birthday present.
on 23 August 2013
Bought for my daughter who now has about 20 dolls. We were glad to get this one and at a good price as the Ghoulia dolls seem to be quite rare and therefore very sought after.
on 19 April 2014
I bought this for my sister as a Christmas present. The hair was actually abit longer and it looked great. My sister loved it :)
on 20 April 2014
Bought this doll for a 6 years old girl and she is now planning to start a collection as she says it was her favourite present.
on 26 July 2013
It was another must have considering my daughter loves Monster High. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who collects them!
on 16 January 2016
Fabulous (and fabulously cheap) version of Ghoulia Yelps - who can be a little tricky to track down. Nice styling and a usable vanity case which opens and closes. As ever with Monster High the teeny tiny accessories are loved by children and loathed by the parents called upon to track them down when they go astray...
on 20 January 2015
Great item at a great price! Well packaged and quickly despatched
on 3 September 2014
One of my favourite monster high dolls. Good quality accessories.
on 16 November 2014
Great quality, exact description and arrived on time.
on 25 December 2015
Granddaughter Loves it! What more to say.