on 15 April 2013
Found this scarce doll for my daughter through Amazon at a great price, bought it immediately as she has been looking for it for some time. The doll was better than average price, arrived within just a few days, the smile has not not left Holly's face yet....
on 12 May 2013
I purchased this item for my granddaughter who is 6 and a very big fan of Monster High dolls. The delivery on this item was excellent. Unfortunately the box was very battered which is a shame as it is a birthday present, but the doll itself looks to be fine.
on 7 April 2013
Did what they said they would,would diffo use them again,my kids are happy which makes me happy so top marks
on 31 May 2013
My sister loved this doll, it was what I was expecting based on the picture and description. Would say it was pricey but then I think alot of the dolls are overpriced for what they are
on 1 September 2013
It arrived very fast. It was bought as a gift and the child was over the moon with it. First class product.
on 13 September 2013
My Grandchildren love these and this one is no exception. Wonderfully made and so original. This item was sent by air I think, it came so quickly! Well packaged in it's original pack then put into a cardboard box! Couldn't be better and the price was well in order .
on 5 July 2013
This doll is really cool! I love how much articulation he has. Also I like how his hair is sculpted to look like snakes. One let down is how his forearms quite easily fall out, after only a few minutes of play. Overall a very detailed and fun doll.
on 4 October 2013
Amazon saved my life!!!! I had looked for this as my daughter has it on her Christmas list and was unable to find in any retailer, bit more expensive than the girl monster high but will be worth it for my daughters smile Christmas morning!!!!!
on 26 November 2013
my granddaughter is really into monsters high figures i found this boy doll on amazon and thought it expensive. but she was so thrilled with it. it was worth every penny . june
on 10 October 2013
Very happy fan of monster high dolls now has her own boy doll. Was hoping to pay less for this item however they are in limited stock so I was pleased to be able to source one.