on 24 October 2013
Ordered this as an engagement ring. Was a bit tight on a budget so decision was to get 9 carat white gold ring and diamond of descent quality (instead of going for size). This ring was excellent choice. The metal is of good quality, totally white, plated with Rhodium as it should. The stone setting is traditional for such type of rings, making best of the stones refraction. Keep in mind that SI quality, especially SI2 is usually more like Included diamond (grading tends to overgrade cheap stones). This is important to know ant one should avoid choosing milky diamonds, which wont sparkle at all. In my case the diamond was perfectly clear with only one "cloud type" inclusion. That inclusion, however, is on the side of the diamond, under the clamp, which makes it totally invisible from crown side.

Over all, excellent ring, hi quality make, great stone. I was charged almost twice more in the store near home for similar ring.
on 18 November 2013
I bought the ring for my future-to-be fiancée and I am very happy with the result. Haven't seen many engagement rings to compare, but this is sure marvelous. The white gold looks extremely nice and the stone is pretty big if taken in contrast. It would make a perfect gift for a special someone, since it's both elegant and luxurious. On the certificate it said that it had a selling value of 699 pounds; so it's a real bargain. I would advise you not to choose a bigger stone with less clarity, but rather make it a smaller one that sparkles nicely!
on 4 May 2015
It looks absolutely fantastic. I was unsure purely becuase of how cheap it was but i was mmagically amazed. It made for an excellent present. I was amazed at the speed at which it arrived. I contacted the seller to see if would be available within time and i was assured that tjey eould make every effort and i was really impreased with this also. A good quality bargain
on 1 January 2014
It looks great on hand sparkling delegate a real find and she very happy with it so it's just picking the day
Many thanks
on 4 June 2014
I was looking for a nice engagement ring. After reading the reviews for this one, I ordered it instead of going for a more expensive ring with no reviews. When it arrived, I was disappointed as the diamond was dull and milky white. No sparkle at all. I contacted the seller and they couldn't have been more helpful. I returned the ring and got a full refund plus postage. I ordered a more expensive ring directly from their web site and it is lovely. I am sure my girlfriend will love it.