5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Repair Kit.
Published 10 months ago by K Rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars Fix your watches!
It's Chinese and not expensive, but you get what you pay for.
I was still able to change bracelets with out scratches and use the magnifying glass to my satisfaction.

It serves its purpose for an amateur!
Published 6 months ago by Bent Inge Sveen

3.0 out of 5 stars Fix your watches!, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: AGPtek® 20 Pcs Deluxe Watch Repair Tool Kit with Screwdrivers Watchband Link Pin Remover and More (Watch)
It's Chinese and not expensive, but you get what you pay for.

It serves its purpose for an amateur!

2.0 out of 5 stars very flimsy, 22 Nov 2013
John F. Weston (uk) - See all my reviews
very flimsy broke in the first 3mins of use.other pieces were very weak and they bent easy would not recomend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap tat, 20 Nov 2013
This kit is poorly made here is a short list;
All the tools have burrs,
The watch case opener doesn't adjust (either the threads are stripped or it is the incorrect thread size).
The watch holder will clamp but not release as it is poorly made plastic.
The pliers do not mate correctly (ignore that the return spring fell out).
The only deluxe thing about it is the case but that won't last long as the plastic is already warping.
I could go on but I think by now you have the message - DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Repair Kit., 9 Nov 2013
I have had to go back and forth to Dunoon (35miles away) to get my watch batteries replaced, and asld age creeps along I need the straps to be altered. I thought I would give this a go, I was amazed to receive a nice strong blue box with all the tools neatly laid out, no instructions, but a little common sense shows you what goes where, absolutely brilliant, just like a kid with a meccano, easy to use and fun, and saves a fortune, cannot get better value for money!