5.0 out of 5 stars I know what you're thinking
There's no way this album can possibly be worth all these five star reviews, it just can't.
Believe me it is, I can't even remember the name of that fella who sings in Marks other band and is mates with Slash....Ok I jest but honestly this album is incredible.
Plenty of other reviews mention how good his voice is and it is really good and suits the style of...
Published 22 months ago by Scooter

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought the cd .and not the download for iPad
Had to delete it ,coz it got stuck on a song ,and I couldn't stop it repeating on a loop .very annoying .and I lost the 7 .it cost. Wish I'd bought the cd .instead of the download.
Published 19 months ago by Antony jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars All I Was, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
All I Was Mark Tremonti is fast becoming legendary status with his innovative guitar playing blending melodic riffs with a heavy style and tone. Those of you used to his work with both Creed and Alter Bridge will recognise his style. However, be prepared to be taken even deeper into his darker heavier playing as he uses this solo platform to air his need to exorcise this awesome beast! Mark also proves his worth as a vocalist too, taking to the mic to complement his guitar playing. Personally, I am a big fan of Alter Bridge and therfore prefer this slighly more restrained approach. Having said that, if you enjoy the likes of Metallica, I'm sure you'll enjoy 'All I Was'. I do rate this as a really good album though and it does feature as one of my most often played at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock me!, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
I'm a massive Alter bridge fan so knowing Mark Tremonti writes most of the songs anyway I knew this album would b worth a listen. He does not disappoint. Excellent album, gets better and better the more you play it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
This is a great debut solo album from one of the world's best guitar players. A must have for any Alter Bridge or Creed fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars tremonti, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
Mark Tremonti has excelled in the way in which his first solo album was put together with guitar playing to make us all mere mortals feeling very very normal in our guitar playing

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremonti, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
Bought this album to treat myself for christmas, Tremonti is a great guitarist with Alter Bridge. I think his solo album is superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremonti...what a song-writer!, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
Great album, particularly for fans of Alterbridge & Creed, its easy to see where the songwriting originates.
Quality songs with that rich heavy sound you'd expect and a really good vocal performance too.
In my view, Tremonti can do no wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I give it six stars?, 12 Dec 2013
Mr S Joubert (Centurion, Gauteng South Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
...most probably not. So just read all of the 5 star reviews. I agree with all of them wholeheartedly... and then some. Go click the buy button now. Don't hesitate, and don't worry. You're in good hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremonti, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
Excellent album, different to Alter Bridge but not at all in a bad way. I enjoy this album more than ABIII, it is heavier and darker and just overall excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mark Tremonti blows your mind!, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
The voice of Mark Tremonti combined with his magnificent guitar play is simply the best music I have heard in a long time!
You buy this, and it will stay with you for a long, long time!

Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Heavy Rock!!, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
This is a great heavy and sludgy rock album from Alter Bridge guitarist Mark Tremonti, A great heavy metal guitar player!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

All I Was
All I Was by Tremonti (Audio CD - 2012)