4.0 out of 5 stars My walking shoe for the summer
Published 12 months ago by Peter J. Chambers

3.0 out of 5 stars They really do come up small for the stated size
Returned them and then was told that the half size up would take several weeks after i asked why I hadn't heard anything!! In the end cancelled - which was a shame as they seemed good - just too small!
Published 10 months ago by Robin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My walking shoe for the summer, 19 July 2013
This review is from: New Balance Mens M580GB3 Running Shoes (Apparel)
A nice cushioned shoe from New Balance that feels great in the summer. The trainers are unbelievably light and I'm using them not as running shoes but as an everyday walking shoe for the summer. I walk several miles most days and the shoe feels nice and comfortable. Due to their lightness of weight I'm not sure how they would fare in the day to day rigors of constant runs for athletes, but for walkers like me on easy terrain, they are a nice price and good for the summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits just about, 9 April 2014
This review is from: New Balance Mens M580GB3 Running Shoes (Apparel)
great comfortable shoe. Please be aware for those with slightly wide feet it may be worth going up a 1/2 size to get a proper fit.

All in all working great on road and path surfaces, may slip a bit on damp grass.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality trainers, 3 Jun 2014
I was advised to buy a pair of running shoes by my physiotherapist as I have a painful heel and these shoes are super very lightweight and comfortable. I recently wore them on a full day trip to York rail museum and my feet were fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running shoes., 15 May 2014
I am so glad that I ordered these shoes, I find them very comfortable for use in the gym on the treadmill. Id not run outside the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best purchase of a trainer., 15 April 2014
Shareef M. Haniff "Skilled worker." (Slough Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Balance Mens M580GB3 Running Shoes (Apparel)
Definitely go one size up. Had the trainers for a week now and done 50km pace walking. Very comfortable and a joy to walk with. Thinking about buying another soon but will wait to see how long it last. My last one lasted well even though I bought my usual size 9. Used it for 9 months and still had monts left in it but decided to use the new one because of the bigger size. Highly recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the purpose, 3 Mar 2014
I wanted an extra pair of Running Shoes to complement my collection of Brooks. These M580GB3's are excellent for short runs. I have Run 12 miles in them at a time but use my others for longer runs and competitions. Good for training!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 Feb 2014
Lovely runners, fit well and are very comfortable. Fit for purpose.
Nice colour and could be used for a casual look

4.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Running Shoes, 6 Feb 2014
Peter Williams (Selby) - See all my reviews
These shoes have proved to be a good purchase fitting well and providing a good level of support when running. Would happily grade these 4 stars as don't believe that serious runners may find that they last more than say a season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 16 Jan 2014
I love New York (Not in New York) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I wanted a well made cheap and durable pair of Running shoes. I have a couple of more expensive ones, but the winter weather can take it's toll on them so wanted something to use on the really bad days.

I like new balance and always order half a size more than I would normally and when I noticed the price of these I thought why not.

These trainers seem better quality than the price suggests and while pretty basic design wise, I really like wearing them and they provide comfort and stability when running.

Give the price I think they deserve 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: New Balance Mens M580GB3 Running Shoes (Apparel)
These shoes are incredibly light and fit well, glad I didn't order a larger size as recommended in some reviews although I always lean on a bigger size for this type of shoe.
Overall a good purchase and value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›