5.0 out of 5 stars A1 trainers!, 11 Nov 2013
I bought these for myself and think they are great! Very nice close fitting and nice comfortable shoes for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and comfortable shoe, 15 July 2013
I bought these trainers as I wanted to try a minimal style shoe. My regular road trainers are the Adidas Adistar boost and although you definitely notice much less cushioning in the sole with these shoes, they are by no means harsh on your feet. Extremely lightweight and I find ventilation good. The fit is slightly wide compared to my Adidas but not so much so that I'd say I needed a smaller size. Overall, I am very pleased with these trainers and at £40 they are excellent value for money in my opinion. Only slight pointer is I doubt i'll use these for runs any longer than 10k but that's just me being a little injury prone and needing more cushioning for longer distance, not a downfall of the shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described and on time, 21 Feb 2014
These arrived as described and on time. I found them fitted my wide feet comfortably and have used them so far for both running but also I am an amateur wildlife photographer and from my experience so far the grip can cope with different types of terrain. I also think they look great, but that is a matter of opinion!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, light shoe, 4 Dec 2013
Overall I really like this shoe. The one gripe I have is that the hardwearing portion of the sole does not cover the inside section of the heel. I've found that this section is really squashing down, although the shoe promotes forefoot running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, 19 July 2013
I recently purchased these shoes and they're great! Firstly I would like to point out the weight of the shoes, they're crazy light! I couldn't find any hints as to the weight of the shoes so I did some research-the shoes are 4oz each (I think). Moreover the extraordinary weight of the shoes make them a pleasure to wear! The mesh fits perfectly, covering each foot like a glove.Finally is the aesthetics of the shoe. I was initially worried about the vulgarity of the bright green/yellow but once worn in real life, the large N and the light blue laces fix everything! Sure you'll still be wearing a bright pair of shoes but they look stylish so its fine! Overall these are my new favourite running shoes and with many compliments from others I can safely say that these are a great buy!