5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Only the best for my new Mac! Looked at lots of covers before deciding on this one. Chose the red, but other colours available, including a gorgeous lime green. Quality item, fitted perfectly. Sold from USA. Very reasonable postage, good packaging and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Tallulah

3.0 out of 5 stars HDMI users beware
Published on 4 Sept. 2012 by Roy T Khalil

3.0 out of 5 stars HDMI users beware, 4 Sept. 2012
Roy T Khalil (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kuzy - BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" with Retina Display Model: A1398 (NEWEST VERSION) 15-Inch - BLACK (Personal Computers)
I have to say this prtoduct isn't bad. But its not great either. The quality is ok but like other comments I was disappointed with the finish and build quality. It does overheat the machine, the airvents are really a con. This then melts the glue for the feet which promptly fall off. My main gripe though is that most hdmi cables are to fat to actually fit in when this is on, which is a massive, massive design flaw.

OK, but not great at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful matte/ rubber finish, great fit, good product quick delivery.... 5 *, 7 Nov. 2014
Lovely fit and lovely feel. Ordered mint green. The material is a matte opaque finish - lovely rich colour - slightly darker than picture but still lovely. Although its opaque, the apple logo still magically shoes through which i love! Slightly rubbery feel which means its not going to slide out of your hands. Great product for people like me me who just pop their macbook into their bag/rucksack to prevent from scratching. I have 13" pro retina which fits perfectly. Make sure you have a good click down on all sides.

Mine cam from uk and was next day delivery - don't know about the other colours. Having looked at reviews on you tube - they all seemed fairly positive - google youtube videos for more info. Black looks smart on these vids. may well order some different colours!! Very pleased and half the price of the speck one (which seems to be one of the most favoured ones) but i couldn't get my hands on the colour i wanted so chose this instead. well worth £14!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Product., 1 July 2014
This case is a lovely colour. I would like to point out that the shade of purple I received was in fact lighter than pictured (Perhaps they sent me the 'light purple' colour by accident?) but I love it nonetheless. The colour is rich, it is a lovely matte hard case with a nice feel to it. It has ventilation slits underneath to keep your laptop well ventilated. So far, I have not had any overheating from the case, which is always a good sign!

The case adds a little bit of weight to the weight of the Macbook, however, it does not feel significantly different to the bare laptop. For those of you who love to show off that beautiful glowing Apple logo, the logo will still shine through with a tint of colour to it.

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase, and it arrived fairly quickly considering the distance it had to travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 17 Feb. 2013
I was little concerned about the delivery price. but once the product arrived I was very happy with the product. it fits my mac perfectly well. would be nice, if they had variety choice of different colours though. Very good overall!

5.0 out of 5 stars It has performed much better than expected, 14 Mar. 2013
Mr. B. Donovan "Brian D" (London) - See all my reviews
I have been using this case for six months now and am very pleased. There was very little choice of cases in August 2012 when the retina models came out (and nothing I could source in the UK) but I like to take care of my laptops as it gets me a better price when I sell them. The packaging was flimsy for an item sent from the USA and if mishandled in transit are likely to be damaged. It arrived quickly however. It comes in two parts and fits vey snugly. Although it is a 'hard' case it has a rubberised fell that prevents it slipping in your hand when carrying the macbook. When it arrived my initial impression was that it would only be a temporary case but it has performed very well. I had expected the hard plastic to degrade with use and chip or crack but it has been perfect for my use i.e. prevent cosmetic damage to the machine which I mainly use at home. I don't think it will be any use if the macbook was dropped on a hard floor especially as there is a glass screen - so I use a neoprene sleeve when I take it out of the house.

Lastly I have a grey version (I think they make other colours) it looks smart and doesn't detract from the mac design. Recommended for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip off shipping, but a brilliant case!, 29 Mar. 2014
It has a non glossy matte look that suits the macbook and protects the laptop very well. After use for over a year, any potential scratches on the case are not noticeable due to the matte finish. I bought it because I was worried about scratches on the bottom of the laptop, but it also protects the laptop a bit from drops (although i don't recommend doing it!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it to protect a significant investment, 28 Oct. 2013
A. Lane "barrylane" (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Took a while to get here from the USA but it was worth the wait. Provides a little more protection for my Macbook Pro - sufficient to warrant the price. Now wondering why I didn't buy one of these before.

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly good looking case!, 22 Jan. 2013
The color is truly lovely and elegant. The touch of the case is quite similar to those frosted silicone bakery/cooking-ware in my kitchen. The material is not transparent at all, but still can see the apple shining through beautifully.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart protection for Macbook Pro, 16 Dec. 2012
Mr. Ali Cameron (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it says: protects the aluminium finish of the Macbook. Looks good but doesn't feel as good as it looks as it is plasticky to the touch. Have seen other similar covers - hard to find and more expensive - that feel nicer.