5.0 out of 5 stars coins skirtscarf and cuffs
arrived in good time in perfect condition . Very good value for money . the coin belt/skirt worn over a long skirt is very useful . It has lots of coins and gives the desired effect of tinkling when dancing . The cuffs likewise.
Published on 30 Mar. 2013 by lark

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China
It's a good belt but not good enough for five stars. As pretty much everything that is made in China (as the label says) it lacks quality of material and execution.

Published 17 months ago by Kat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars coins skirtscarf and cuffs, 30 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 9 May 2014
this was delivered within 3 days after my purchase without any charge
the colour is as expected and the material is in the right thickness. actually the sawing quality is better than expected, coins are all there and jangling cheerfully with my hip shake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 29 April 2014
P. J. Conquer "Juniper Spice" (Fareham, UK) - See all my reviews
On the small side as i suspected (hard to tell from the description) - will use as a headdress rather than a hip scarf!

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Belly Dance Wrap Hip Scarf Belt Gold and Silver Coins (Apparel)

Mine had visible white lines that showed where the belt needed to be cut out and these lines don't wash out. Otherwise you get the standard plastic beads and three rows of jingly metal coins with some roman dude's head carved on them, all attached to a cheap see-through material.

It's value for money compared to other lots, however, at the total price of £4.

Loved the speedy delivery during peak season, for which I praised the PL SHOPS separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 Aug. 2014
I purchased 10 of the black version with gold coins for our high school production-my review is simple-100% great value for the money. Sure you can spend much more on a belly dance wrap-but, for the price-it is perfect. We will definitely be able to reuse them for future productions and fancy dress. Speedy delivery too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, fast delivery!, 8 Dec. 2014
Last month I ordered 5 skirts from another seller -different brand. They were look same on online and almost same price with this item.. but when I got them, I found all skirts have defos. This time I ordered from PLSHOPS- A Express and I am so happy to chose them. Super fast delivery! Very good quailty! I Really love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this wrap, 15 July 2014
I like this wrap. It's pretty and quite nice for the Price. The only issue I had was that I ordered a Pink one and it looks almost red.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think that is really nice and it was excellent for my performance, 13 July 2014
I think that is really nice and it was excellent for my performance! I am going to buy more colours! They are all beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Fun, 5 May 2014
It was only a few pounds and made dancing a little bit more fun.

It is also pretty well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars belly dance skirt, 10 April 2014
I liked this item as it didn't cost a lot but it was perfect, as usual its amazon I trust to find what I'm looking for

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›