5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Excellent buy, value for money
Published 5 months ago by frankyfile

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price
I guess I shouldn't have expected too much for what I paid. This phone cover protects my phone, but the feel of the 'PU leather' is very plastic. Next time I will order a genuine leather case.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs Christine Davidson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars its great, 8 July 2014
This review is from: MobileAccessories4U Leather Flip Skin Case Cover, Film & Mini Stylus For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Red (Electronics)
its great, specially it keeps your phone safe in case you drop it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Excellent buy, value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 7 April 2014
This case is good for a little while but the plastic started chipping off meaning my phone started falling out. Second time this has happened not buying another one. Might just be me that isn't careful enough

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, 3 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Son woz very happy, 21 Mar 2014
My son woz very happy with this case it woz exactly wot he wanted with it being red and covers the full front

5.0 out of 5 stars Case, 16 Mar 2014
Perfect for my phone, the material is good, normally in shops it cost £10.00. So I would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Phone case, 1 Mar 2014
I previously had a flip-top phone which I loved because of the way it could be carried safely without have to lock it or make random calls by mistake. When my daughters bought me a new Smart Phone for my birthday I was constantly worrying that keeping it in my handbag or pocket would damage it and got fed up with having to lock it, so decided to buy one of these cases. Problem solved - I now love my new phone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 24 Feb 2014
Looks good and fits okay. Only time will tell how long it will last as I only received it today.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Feb 2014
Brilliant. Fits phone great. Got it for my mum's new phone. Looks lovely. Would recommend this. Love the wand too

2.0 out of 5 stars I too ordered the case for my mobile phone and the leather look peel from the case and all the paper sticky stuff ruined the bac, 11 Feb 2014
C. T. Green "fun with figures" (West Midlands England) - See all my reviews
I too ordered the phone case, as above, when I put the phone in all the paper look leather stuck to my phone and it's impossible to remove it,the leather was just a paper backed sticky mess suppose I should have bought a dearer one

sqizzle