4.0 out of 5 stars VALUE
A FUN WATCH WITH A VERY GOOD PRICE POINT THIS IS REAL VALUE ,AND CREATES A BIT OF ATTENTION , SO NO COMPLAINTS
Published 2 months ago by kenn

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I was expecting
Looks nice, however is considerable bigger than a swatch watch, which I was hoping to replace. If your wrists are big enough this would look fine, however I bought this as a gift for my mother who has normal sized wrists, unfortunately it looks like she is wearing a wall clock on her wrist.
Published 9 months ago by Benjam

4.0 out of 5 stars VALUE, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: LTD Watch Essentials Unisex Quartz Watch with Turquoise Dial Analogue Display and Grey Plastic or PU Strap LTD 121203 (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars another fine delivery from amazon, 25 Dec 2013
So far this month. 6 out of 6 deliveries damaged, incorrect, missing or left out in the rain
This one was delivered with the box smashed and the watch not working
Thanks again for such a helpful xmas

4.0 out of 5 stars fun looking watch, 22 Dec 2013
A cool looking, in expensive watch that i find comfortable to wear. Bought it for work and does the job. Even matches my work shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price and design, 21 Dec 2013
I recived the clock with out any battery , sadley I had to buy I new one for the watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same watch, 13 Dec 2013
This shows a watch with a dial. So you can tell the time. The watch sent out has no dial totally plain. The watch is very big, massive on my wrist. The watch in the picture is not the same watch.It was cheap,but not what I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I was expecting, 27 Jun 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big For Ladies, 4 Jan 2013
This watch is much bigger than I expected. I don't have small wrists but both the strap and the watch face itself were way too big for my wrist. Take extra care if you are a lady buying this as its not really unisex. I'm returning the item but obviously Amazon don't pay for postage if it doesn't fit right and therefore its been a waste of money for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars working mother, 4 Jan 2013
I really like this watch bigger than I thought it would be but thats ok very good value for money as bought on a deal so less than half price but saying that I probably would have paid full price for it

ARRAY(0xa78d4a80)