Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 May 2013
For me Slipknot are one of the true great modern Metal bands. I absolutey love them and have everything they've ever done and most of their merch too. When this album came out i was in heaven as it has all my fave Slipknot track Live at Download cd and dvd. CD 01 is a collection of their biggest hits from their albums CD 02 Live at Download CD 03 Dvd if you can get the 3 disc set its worth the money i would reccomend this album to anybody thats new to the band or any diehard Slipknot fan /m\/m\
on 25 July 2012
Ok, so I bought this item on the 24th July, recieved it today and it is AMAZING. There is a fantastic CD that includes what are definately (in my opinion) their greatest hits! If that one CD wasn't enough, a second CD contaning the live audio is even better. They had a great line-up for this show and captured it really well for this album. Last, but certainly not least, we have the DVD. This consists of all of the band's music videos (including a new one for scissors) and 10 Broadcasts to Hell. These broadcasts include footage of all the members and have great track remixes/mash-ups in the background. Definately one worth buying!

Stay sic, and R.I.P Paul Gray
on 10 January 2014
This was a christmas pressie for my son and he is thoroughly pleased with it. So am I as it keeps him busy and stops him asking me stupid questions :)
on 20 January 2016
Essental slipknot. Ideal for people who are new to the band. I got this because of the live disc was recorded at Download festival when i was there on a very special day.
on 25 July 2013
Slipknot were recommended to me by a friend and I was a little reluctant at first to listen to them but these cds and dvd changed my mind! I love every track especially the ones towards the end of cd1 like Snuff and Psychosocial, Sulfur and The Heretic Anthem. I don't know how I missed these tracks the first time around.
Great metal! The live stuff is good quality and the videos are good fun.
on 15 July 2013
This is a nice way for the band to show fans how much great material they have made over the years and a nice way to remember their late bassist.

Yes, greatest hits compilations are never revolutionary - but the live stuff and dvd really add to this collection. As said in some reviews, make sure you are getting the three disc version!
on 27 July 2012
And the start of a new one for the now 8 man (R.I.P Paul Gray) wrecking crew that is Slipknot who have proved over the last decade and a bit that they level arenas and festivals world over and long may they continue to do so. Here we have their best of album with 19 greatest hits, the immense Download show from 2009 and the third disc which has all the videos on it both the sound/vision quality are awesome and if like me you love your metal loud and love Slipknot then this is a must and a legacy to Paul Gray.
I can't wait for a new album hopefully it won't be long. This album comes in three different formats a single, double and a double with DVD it's worth paying extra for the 2 CD and DVD version of this as i did.
on 11 January 2016
Loved the tracks but CD was a little cracked and the packaging was torn. Shame as it was a present, luckily it was for my son and he was just delighted for a slipknot CD. I may have nicked it for my car though haha
on 19 December 2014
A great 'best of' album with many of Slipknot's hits and live performances. If you think you like Slipknot but don't want to buy the back catalogue then this is the album for you.
on 4 January 2013
was brought as a gift ,he was over the moon with this cd .just what he was looking for. got the t shirt to go with this both loved.