Colour: Black|Change

on 2 September 2014
As sharp as the whole set of these are. Large and sturdy. Excellent. This is sharper out of the box than any of the 'posh named' knives I have tried. Do not know how long that will last, but I have smaller paring and serrated knives which have not yet needed sharpening and have been in constant use for about a year. Very pleased with it.
on 16 January 2014
This knife is very sharp, and the cover ensures it retains its sharpness. It is light but solid, and at a great price. Prompt delivery
on 8 April 2013
What can you say about a knife? But one thats made by Kuhn Rikon is likely to be of great quality and extremely useful in the kitchen -- ticks both of those boxes and I'm a massive fan of KR products.
on 2 July 2014
A beautiful VERY sharp knife, and very good value for money.
on 17 April 2013
I loved this Chefs Knife. It's very well designed and fits neatly in your grip. But be careful it's very sharp. I also loved the non-stick of carbon steel. Definitely worth the money !
on 2 December 2015
So sharp it only has to look at a vegetable for it to be cut in half.

Even slices freshly baked bread.

It's like a laser.

Watch your fingers.
on 13 March 2013
very happy with this very quick response from suppler telling me its been sent
very very sharp great knife great price
highly recommend
on 9 May 2016
Decent enough knife; it's sharp when it arrives but doesn't seem to hold the edge too long; bought the recommended sharpener as well, but have gone back to using my swedish steel, as the better option; not full tang, of course, so you're always wondering as you use it........hardly surprising for the cost; best thing about this brand is the plastic case supplied, which stops the edge being taken off by being knocked about; np for me as I keep my sharps in stands and blocks anyway; overall good for the money.
on 3 March 2014
I've already had 2 pairing knives from Kuhn Rikon and they are excellent. This one lives up to the same standard, I would thoroughly recommend.
on 25 April 2016
Wow, these are very sharp knives! I love the black blades and the covers are essential if you keep them in a drawer like me. Overtime they will blunt off a little and will need to be sharpened from time to time. I'm no chef, but I find they cut the harder veg without much pressure, and slice through anything else. I'm bad and stick them in the dishwasher on the top shelf, this doesn't seem to have hurt them after 6 months of active service.