5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound
I bought these to go with my Sansa Clip+. They sound great (better than they should for the price) and look good. The tangle free wiring is very useful as I wear them on the go. Great Headphones, would thoroughly recommend.
Published 16 months ago by Myfanwy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but....
We bought these for my Daughter as a Christmas present. First impressions were very good, they look good in white and packaging was attractive too.
Unpacked and hooked up to try them and I was very impressed with the sound quality having been used to in ear headphones.
Published 15 months ago by Lindy Lou

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, 15 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Uprock supreme sound, 7 Aug 2012
These Skullcandy Uprock sound fantastic, for 25 I can't see anything beating these. I've had Skullcandy in ears before and go through headphones like there's no tomorrow, my previous skullcandys (50/50's) sounded good and lasted well so I decided to give these a go. I wanted some cheapish over ears that weren't massive or too heavy, these are really lightweight and comfortable, they will sit on your ears for hours with no discomfort.
I am not an audio or sound spectrum expert but they do have GREAT bass/mids/and crisp clear high's. They also do get VERY loud with nice wide stereo sound! There's a range of colours but I played safe and went for black.
The in line mic also includes track control to play,pause and skip track which works with my iPhone 4s and iPad (not tested anything else)
Overall 5 out of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 15 Oct 2012
J. H. Bretts "jerard1" - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Given the price I wasn't expecting a lot from these headphones but actually the sound quality is very good. They also look very stylish and there is a handy small mic control which enables you to play/pause and move onto the next or previous track.Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 15 Mar 2013
R. A. Gravil - See all my reviews
I love these and use them daily even though I bought them for my daughter. The sound is good and they are comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a hipster wannabe, 27 July 2013
And i love this plum colour.

I've been a skullcandy fan for years, i know they break, we all know they break eventually, but i go back for more because i know the bass is decent and they look super sexy. I specifically ordered these ones because of the inline microphone which is really handy in use with my iphone for picking up calls. Though i have been told when i'm on the phone via the headphones, the microphone quality is a bit crap, so please don't expect the mic to be the highest quality. The function to skip the tracks is really handy, but most of the time it doesn't work for me and i just find myself listening to silence for a few seconds because i haven't realised i've paused it instead. I wouldn't let this small thing stop you from purchasing if you're umm-ing and arr-ing though.

They do leak sound, like some other reviews have pointed out, i don't mind it that much though. I listen to Earth Wind and Fire for god sake, who wouldn't want to listen to that?

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but...., 27 Dec 2012
However the small plastic ratchet that keeps the headband in the correct adjusted position was broken on one side. We have sent the headphones back for a replacement so hopefully this is a one off problem and not an inherant weakness in the design.
For looks and sound I'd have give 5 stars at this price but marked down because of the quality issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't., 13 Dec 2013
This headset has the typical skullcandy problem of one of the speakers dying. Sure, it has good quality sound but it really doesn't last. It will leave you disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with purchase!, 23 Oct 2013
I got these as a Christmas present for my 16 year old brother. He goes through so many pairs of cheap in ear headphones so I thought I'd get him a proper pair and Skullcandy are an excellent brand. The price of these were unbelievable! They were 10 more expensive at a certain department store. Was so pleased with them when they arrived. They are excellent quality packaged really well. A fantastic gift for any music lover and I know my brother will be thrilled with these on Christmas day :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Bass is better than I expected!, 10 Oct 2013
These are great headphones. I intally brought them for editing as I always do late night editing, but I plugged into phone to test and they are awesome for music too. Really love headphones, these will be replacing my Apple official earpods, for these. Great buy. Great Value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound Purchase, 7 Oct 2013
R. Thomas (Wigton Cumbria) - See all my reviews
This was purchased for my wife for bed time listening on her radio, she found them very comfortable,
The pitch was very clear even when the volume was set very low,
Would recommend this to anyone.

ARRAY(0xb08ec9e4)