5.0 out of 5 stars Car seat held firm following high impact accident
I have had this car seat for around 18 months and used it regularly for my grandson. On Monday this week we were involved in a
Published 6 months ago by Margaret Holliday

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
This car seat only reclines if facing backwards - a very important point omitted from the product description. It doesn't feel secure once fitted and slides around on the seat. My advice would be to spend an extra tenner and get a well known branded one. You won't be making a saving here in the long or short term.
Published 17 months ago by louise elgy

5.0 out of 5 stars Car seat held firm following high impact accident, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Convertible Baby Car Seat & Booster 9-36 kg Group 1-2-3,Red/Black (Baby Product)
car crash when an old lady drove into the back of my car when I was stationary (speed estimated by police as around 30 miles per hour). My grandson was asleep in the car seat in the back of the car and the seat held him firm and never moved even though the back of the car was hit with great force. I would recommend this seat to anyone after this incident and I have straight away re-ordered another one.
Margaret Holliday
12.12.2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 17 Jun. 2013
It is very comfortable, safe and easy to fit, my grandson loves it
And he likes the colour I am happy with it

4.0 out of 5 stars carseat booster, 12 Dec. 2012
good !!goes in and out easily is robust and easy to use-smart and functional. Better than others we have used

Grand=dad jim

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Nov. 2013
This car seat is easy to install and remove, the clip for the straps is very difficult to release and sticks but then that is maybe a good thing but a bit of a pain when it is raining and the wee one is throwing a tantrum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 3 Oct. 2013
The seat arrived in no time at all and we are very pleased with it. Its well made and my granddaughter says its very comfy. Excellent seat at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!, 22 Nov. 2013
Absolutely love this product!!! So easy to use once uve tried it the first time. So comfy! My lo loves it and he cud sleep comfortably in it as it can lie back if needed to.money well spent on this!! Its better than these expensive makes u get in baby stores.lasted us nearly a yr.we have to keep removing it as hubby has a van and cant have it permanently in the van the whole time.still in perfect condition and the delivery was fast.really very happy with them! I recommend this for any mother/parent who wants a good car seat that can convert to suit all ages and don't want to spend an arm and a leg for car seats in the stores.its a fab and well comfy seat.my kid loves it! Feels like hes king if the castle in it.really very happy with it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Car Seat, 11 Feb. 2013
It is a good car seat and daughter fits in nicely but apparently (partner fits it not me) It's not very easy to fit in car. Once in it's fine but he gets rather stressed getting it in securely. Also not sure how it is suppose to recline as i can't get it to do so but maybe in some cars it works better than others. Daughter happily sleeps in there and looks comfortable, nice padded straps and buckles etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars swift delivery, 20 Oct. 2014
Came very swiftly, looks comfortable loads of space enough for my two year old he's the size of a four year old so it's hard to get a car seat to fit him without him being uncomfortable.
Cushioned section's on the straps which cannot be removed which is great for my son's fiddley fingers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 2 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter looks very comfortable in it, 17 Aug. 2014
Good-looking car seat. My daughter looks very comfortable in it. I didn't think to check if it reclines though, which it doesn't. My baby will happily sleep in it but her head bounces on her chest :s , otherwise 5 stars.