4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise
Reading the blurb and the various reviews I was expecting a bloody, black comedy; which Some Guys Who Kills People is to some extent but in the end it's far more than that.

Kevin, freshly released from a mental institution, works in an ice-cream parlour whose simple life is dominated by his critical boss, overbearing mother and constant run-ins with the...
Published 21 months ago by Mr. J. Ryden

2.0 out of 5 stars Yawn
Published 17 months ago by duncisared

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Yawn, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Some Guy Who Kills People (Region Free) [Blu-Ray] (Blu-ray)
I bought this based on the fantastic reviews on Amazon. Never again. If you have any thing else on your planner or anything else to watch I'd go for that. Its dull, plodding, a little weird at times and lacklustre. Its one of those films where you just wish you wouldve done something else. Its a little amusing but I found myself clockwatching for the majority of the time. I'm gonna sell it for a lot lot less than I bought it.

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed, 9 Mar 2013
Just awful. I do not like to criticize films but would urge you not to spend your money here. There are so many better films.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›