4.0 out of 5 stars fab seat
Purchased this for my 2 year old boy, he loves his new seat, looks comfy in it and if he falls asleep it is still supportive. Fab buy I must say.
Published 21 months ago by Emma Burgess

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't touch them
Very poor customer service. They do not like to pay for return postage for faulty goods which is against UK law.
A prime case for a protest site and some SEO. It'll hurt them where it counts.

You have been warned.
Published 10 months ago by DrTeeth

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't touch them, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bebehut Convertible Car Seat & Booster Group 1-2-3,9-36 kg 001-H03 (Baby Product)
A prime case for a protest site and some SEO. It'll hurt them where it counts.

You have been warned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous! Seatbelt can be opened by 2 year old!, 5 April 2014
My 2.5yr old daughter can release the seatbelt clip (the one attached to car seat, not the car seat belt). I assumed my failt initially but she's done it 5 times over the last day. I'm sending this back and can not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars fab seat, 23 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 Mar. 2013
Ensure you have long enough seat belt to install this. It's designed well and my only issue is that the seat can't be tilted easily so to support the head if the child fall asleep. Overall, a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Jan. 2013
I really like the carseat tho i sometimes struggle fixing it due to my carpal tunnel syndrome. Otherwise its beautiful and worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality item which does not recline!, 30 Jun. 2013
Does not recline even though listing states it does, when enquired about recline function I was told the seat had to go on a reclining front car seat, which is stupid because baby seats are not designed to go in front seats because of passenger airbags. So the seat has no recline function anymore than any other cheap baby seats on the market. I got this cheap seat for granny's car, we have a recaro baby seat in the main car, I wish I'd just got two of those as the quality is well worth the extra money and I doubt this cheap seat will last the 4 years let alone 12 years which is the entire point of getting the 123 group seat as I don't want to have to replace it every few years. If buying this seat you will need a baby neck pillow for younger babies as 9month olds are not supported and heads flop about in the seat because it can't recline they need the neck support for comfortable naps in the car. Hope this helps so others don't buy thinking it reclines like I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bebehut Convertable car seat, 26 May 2014
Wasn't too happy with this in the Picasso but have now changed vehicle and it fits great and is a lot more secure
than in my previous vehicle. Love it can now feel confident when occupied by my grandson

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby car seat, 3 May 2014
Very good value for money, my son appears to be comfortable in the car seat. It is easy to fit in the car. My husband and I liked the car seat so much we got one for my car too, just to save time transferring the car seat from car to car. I would certainly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convertible car seat/booster group, 21 Nov. 2013
Carole Denby "Lover of dogs" (East Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This is the third car seat I have bought over the last year. One for each car....although only one grandson!! This is made of good quality and he fits in it safely. Eventually when he is older, the seat can be adapted to be a booster seat. Bright cheerful colours and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Jan. 2014
good and sturdy looks good we use it for greatgrandchildren no problems wiil do for years to come and will hold value