5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant barbie movie
Published on 16 Oct 2012 by Happy and Smiling

3.0 out of 5 stars It was alright
Good quality production , clear voice and pictures.
My daughter has played n relayed this DVD over and over again.
Still going strong.....

So, yes will recommend for purchase
Published 18 months ago by renene

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant barbie movie, 16 Oct 2012
Happy and Smiling "I love books and audio boo... (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
Princess and Pop Star is yet another great Barbie movie. We have all the Barbie movies, and despite my children getting older (11 and 7) they both still enjoy every movie. I am delighted that they like these movies, as they are always good for teaching morals and values in a non preachy fashion. The characters are always happy and well behaved, without the movie being boring. There are always catchy songs and happy endings. What more could you ask for? Better than all the Disney TV series & movies they all also like, as there is no pressure within these Barbie movies to grow up. They are fantasy and great in allowing kids to stay kids a little longer, and to use their imagination to believe and dream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for little Barbie Fans!, 4 Oct 2012
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
This was the latest of the Barbie dvds we bought for our 4.5 yr old daughter. It didn't disappoint her, as she's now singing the songs and loves to re-watch the film. From a parent perspective I noticed that they re-used one of the tunes from Princess and the Pauper (just put new words to it) and also used the 1980's Cindi Lauper song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, but hey it works!! All good for little Barbie fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie rocks your world!, 15 July 2014
C. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
Barbie films rock! I buy them for my two young daughters, aged 4 and 6, and all three of us just love them. They are total escapism, and are amusing and fun. What's more, unlike the Barbie dolls, the films provide great roll models for young girls, with the heroine being feisty and savvy. Some Barbie films are better than others, but the Princess and The Popstar is amongst the best. It is a fabulous, heart warming film.

Other Barbie films I recommend are A Fairy Secret, Mermaid Tale 1 and 2, Princess Charm School, Barbie and the Musketeers, and a Pony Tale - all awesome films!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film for any young girl, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
Ordered as gift for 5 year old. Watched the film together and I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. Young girls dreaming of being a pop star or princess will certainly enjoy the film. Enjoyed this Barbie film more than others we had watched and it kept my Daughter's attention throughout. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Barbie fan!, 14 Feb 2013
Mrs. L. Nicoll "Happy shopper" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter repeatedly asked for this before Christmas and I reluctantly purchased it along with the dolls from the movie. She loves the movie, it's her favourite and she sits with her dolls singing along. Movie purchased at an excellent price and well worth the money. Delivery quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woohoo!, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
I must confess I was super excited about this DVD. Every previous Barbie Musical has been top notch and Barbie Princess and the Pauper just happens to be my absolute favourite! So I'm really pleased to report that this modern remake turned out to be everything I was hoping for. All new story, plenty of girly pop songs, (watch out for a new version of a classic from the original) loads of beautiful outfits and all round Barbie cuteness.

EDIT: Having seen this about 4 times now (and loving every minute) it's rapidly becoming my number one Barbie DVD! I just love it so much!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 6 Oct 2012
L. Hannard "L12" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
My 5 yearold daughter loves this dvd, she sings along to it all day, its never off the tv! A must buy for any Barbie mad girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie The princess and the popstar, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
Lovely DVD my daughter is 7 and loves all of the Barbie DVD's even the older ones o o o

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Bought as present.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this barbie films she was up dancing ..., 1 July 2014
This review is from: Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loves this barbie films she was up dancing in aisles at cinema dancing & now has it on DVD dhe knows all the words & dance moves so bought it again for a friends daughter! :)

Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD]
Barbie: The Princess and the Popstar [DVD] by Zeke Norton (DVD - 2012)