5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok...
The cases were ok but I had to stretch them as they were pressing against the volume buttons, this was annoying
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: 7dayshop Premium TPU Gel Case Multicolour (9 Pack) for Samsung Galaxy S3 (III) i9300 (Electronics)
It was whilst on a world tour of Burnley that I first realised the need for this wonderful item, I had in the past tried I vain to recreate the wonderful protective qualities of this product. But my sticky back plastic, egg box, and choice of multicoloured pens and also my ability to remember anything from blue peter had left me upset with the results I had incurred. Thank so much for these fantastic protective cases they're fab :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., 16 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great service, 20 Mar 2013
remarkably cheap, yet perfectly functional. Good service. My wife is over the moon with these, a different one each day to reflect her clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful although misleading picture, 16 Feb 2013
Fits, looks good but SAMSUNG is not written on the back of the cases contraryto the ad. Also the packs are soft rubber in case the pic leads you to think its hard back. I think its worth the money nevertheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars S3 Cases, 24 Dec 2012
G. Hill (Reading UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly and was very cheap but is a good product, well impressed with the quality of the product, a different case for each day of the week and some spares just in case you need a quick change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gel cases, 13 Oct 2012
Bought this set of cases for my husbands new phone, excellent choice of colours, colleague at work had one of the colours and she loves it, fits phone perfectly with access to all ports. Great quality, price and value for money. Received item very quickly. Would recommend this item.