5.0 out of 5 stars They work! They really do.
I use these in my work delivering washing machines and fridge freezers and they really make the job easier! I am very impressed.
Published 15 months ago by Steven Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult to use
difficult to use lifting with forearm if not 6 foot tall and built like an Adonis not recommended for elderly couples
Published 12 months ago by deebeelee

5.0 out of 5 stars They work! They really do., 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps "As Seen On Tv" (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 April 2013
My wife and I were amazed at how easy it is to lift even large and heavy furniture items using these straps - so much so that we took the sofa for a walk round the living room! Quite amazing what a difference they make! The only suggestion I would make is to have a longer pair of straps for longer items such as very long settees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked really well..., 30 Sept. 2014
I and my daughters boyfriend used these to load a van with several large and bulky pieces of furniture. Having tried to shift the same furniture on an earlier occasion, I can say without hesitation that these straps were a God Send. It took a fraction of the effort and using them was remarkably easy once we understood how to coordinate our lifts properly. I would definitely use them again in a similar situation. I just need to get them back from my daughter!
This particular purchase had a wide strap width, which is a must for shifting heavier items.

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult to use, 7 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Lift more with less stress on the back. Bargain., 24 Oct. 2014
After wasting far too much time following the instructions on crossing the straps under the item being lifted, only for it to slip to one side, I used common sense, did it my own way and these lifting aides came into their own. Surprisingly strong and made moving heavy furniture much easier and far less stressful on our backs. I now use them regularly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Used it several times and it's been borrowed ..., 28 Mar. 2015
Brilliant. Used it several times and it's been borrowed by friends. Even delivery men turning up with a new central heating boiler - used a truck to get it to the door, but they were seriously impressed when I got these straps out to get it into the house. I also bought the NP8500 straps, but these forearm straps get far more use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 May 2014
These were purchased to use in my business. They are too lift Range Cookers and they do make it easier as they distribute the weight better when carrying, although do they make it as easy as advertised? maybe not. I would however recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star, 1 Nov. 2013
Due to heavy lifting at work bought these straps to lighten the load! very easy to use and very tough design, able to carry American fridges with ease. would recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good straps, 4 Aug. 2013
Beingremoval man these are the correct size for lifting items not like other ones which are narrower and cut in to your arms

5.0 out of 5 stars It's simple mechanics and works a treat., 7 Dec. 2014
Ian G (St Albans UK) - See all my reviews
The secret of using these is that the lifting power comes from your legs, not your arms. the arms are simply a cantilever whilst your hands just steady the item being lifted. I was sceptical but after using these I am highly impressed.

Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps "As Seen On Tv"