on 19 November 2012
Absolutely LOVE this shoe and they are very comfortable. However, if you're looking for a dark red shoe I'd avoid these- they are a normal red and not the shade suggested by the title or as the picture shows unfortunately.
on 2 December 2013
These are an absolutely gorgeous pair of shoes by Ted Baker. I bought the pair in the brown metallic glitter and they will be great for over the Christmas period. I would've given 5 stars but the pair I received were slightly imperfect. One of the gold insoles was very creased and the 'Ted Baker' ticket inside was not properly stitched in. Not a problem as you can't see this when they are worn but obviously I wasn't aware of this when I purchased them.
on 2 September 2013
These shoes are real show stoppers,great fit true to size and stunning ,got at great price,thanks to amazon ,thinking of getting red ones now .
on 8 August 2013
these shoes are a perfect fit and absolutely beautfil, elegant and well made. Even though the highs are high they are easy to walk in.
on 14 May 2013
when i took them out of the box i so hoped these would fit i just loved them great fit no gaps anywhere and the colour was a perfect match for my outfit. the other reviews were really helpful as these are a brighter red than picture denotes which was what i wanted, classy shoe from ted baker and ever classier price from amazon!
on 21 February 2013
I gave this product 5 stars because the delivery was outstanding (next day!). The product is great because it is just the shoe I wanted, that I had seen in store, and even better, it was cheaper! I have already recommended to a lot of friends and family and will continue to do so. Thank you!!
on 14 August 2013
I already have these shoes in Black Satin and Sparkly Silver - and they are fab, and so comfortable. When these red ones went in the slae I just had to have them! A girl can't have too many shoes right. :-)
on 4 December 2013
Beautiful stunning shoes. Bought them in silver for my wife at a very good price. She absolutely loves them and will be wearing them over christmas. Well worth the money.
on 9 February 2014
Bought these shoes for my daughter's wedding, love the colour and fit, they look so expensive I got them in the sale can't wait to wear them in just under 3 weeks.
on 27 February 2013
comfy and look amazing but scuffs easily.i use cleansing wipes to get scuff marks off but i think you should invest in some shoe protector for these beauties.