Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 19 November 2012
Absolutely LOVE this shoe and they are very comfortable. However, if you're looking for a dark red shoe I'd avoid these- they are a normal red and not the shade suggested by the title or as the picture shows unfortunately.
on 2 December 2013
These are an absolutely gorgeous pair of shoes by Ted Baker. I bought the pair in the brown metallic glitter and they will be great for over the Christmas period. I would've given 5 stars but the pair I received were slightly imperfect. One of the gold insoles was very creased and the 'Ted Baker' ticket inside was not properly stitched in. Not a problem as you can't see this when they are worn but obviously I wasn't aware of this when I purchased them.
on 2 September 2013
These shoes are real show stoppers,great fit true to size and stunning ,got at great price,thanks to amazon ,thinking of getting red ones now .
on 8 August 2013
these shoes are a perfect fit and absolutely beautfil, elegant and well made. Even though the highs are high they are easy to walk in.
on 14 May 2013
when i took them out of the box i so hoped these would fit i just loved them great fit no gaps anywhere and the colour was a perfect match for my outfit. the other reviews were really helpful as these are a brighter red than picture denotes which was what i wanted, classy shoe from ted baker and ever classier price from amazon!
on 21 February 2013
I gave this product 5 stars because the delivery was outstanding (next day!). The product is great because it is just the shoe I wanted, that I had seen in store, and even better, it was cheaper! I have already recommended to a lot of friends and family and will continue to do so. Thank you!!
on 14 August 2013
I already have these shoes in Black Satin and Sparkly Silver - and they are fab, and so comfortable. When these red ones went in the slae I just had to have them! A girl can't have too many shoes right. :-)
on 4 December 2013
Beautiful stunning shoes. Bought them in silver for my wife at a very good price. She absolutely loves them and will be wearing them over christmas. Well worth the money.
on 9 February 2014
Bought these shoes for my daughter's wedding, love the colour and fit, they look so expensive I got them in the sale can't wait to wear them in just under 3 weeks.
on 27 February 2013
comfy and look amazing but scuffs easily.i use cleansing wipes to get scuff marks off but i think you should invest in some shoe protector for these beauties.