4.0 out of 5 stars It's like lego for scientists
Published 14 months ago by Tommy B

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
As the headline implies, you get what you pay for.
A bit disappointing that they didnt fit well with my previous set from molymod. This information should be provided.
Published 2 months ago by Christoffer Stene

4.0 out of 5 stars It's like lego for scientists, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Molecular Model Set - Organic and Inorganic Chemistry / Comes with A Sturdy Plastic Case For Storage (Toy)
I bought this to help me with my A Level chemistry. I like being able to visualise the 3D shape of compounds and bond formation and such, and it's helped me get my head around some of the trickier concepts. But also I'm just a bit sad and enjoy playing around with it. The kit could've been a bit better by including atoms that you can do ionic bonding with (mainly talking about the lone pairs on oxygen and nitrogen) but you can't have everything. It is just lumps of plastic after all. Stil a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 15 Jan 2014
A great Item! Thanks so much! I'm in the 4th year of my undergrad chemistry degree and this is just as good, if not better, than any MolyMod I've used! Really affordable and fast delivery :) - would suggest including an inventory in the box with which atoms are which, but can be found on the item page.

1.0 out of 5 stars realy dissapointed, 28 May 2014
expected balls to be ping pong sized,instead they are the size of beans..and are difficult to put together,realy dissapointed..i wont use them

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 12 May 2014
As the headline implies, you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good :), 6 April 2014
Very good, only thing disappointing is that it did not come with a guide booklet, but this info was found on the web. For this price it is really good and I would recommend it to any chemistry enthusiast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Value!, 10 Aug 2013
I bought this for my grandson's 9th birthday. He's a Lego and Kinex fan and enjoys playing with this too just in a building way. However, I've shown him (using this kit) just what happens when Methane or Coal burns and why sometimes CO is formed instead of CO2. I also use it to explain what is actually happening when he plays with his Chemistry Set. It pleases me that some of this is teaching him something which he will encounter one day at school.
Regarding the kit itself - it is very well made and will last years. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Daughter uses it for first year Biochemistry. She loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a great gift, 24 May 2014
Bought as a gift for a budding scientist and he loved it! All the pieces were there and the product all worked well as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant learning tool for students, 10 April 2014
Bought this for my son doing A levels and he says its brilliant. Being visual helps him to learn easier and remember it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Mar 2014
Best product ever!!!. It has so many items in them that I can't even close the box. :DDD If you want to improve your chemistry I recommend using these.