5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
After several confusing moments researching similar products from other sellers, I chose this one due to the favorable reviews and the value for money.
Published on 11 July 2012 by spam

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protectors
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by Mrs. Rosemary Kind

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 11 July 2012
This review is from: 6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Nikon Coolpix P510 - Anti-Scratch Guard / Display Savers (Camera)
I was not disappointed. Very fast dispatch & delivery, perfect fit and the product was a good as anything I have come across in camera shops. Combine this with extremely good Value for money... what's not to like?!

I will buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Idiot proof, 6 Sept. 2012
So easy to apply even a clown like me managed the task without getting any air bubbles. True value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 16 Jan. 2013
Although these were the correct ones for my model of camera they were too big. Also i could not get the air bubbles out after ruining 3 of them by trying to cut to size i gave up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protectors, 24 Dec. 2012
I'm not sure how to rate these as the first one I tried to attach to my camera had a tag missing. It should have been tagged front and back according to the instructions. I still haven't worked out though how to remove the tags so I haven't had another go at fitting another screen protector. They came very fast though so this is why I have given it 3 stars but not really for the product although I might find that the next one is OK. I will have to see

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 19 April 2013
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Comes with cleaning cloth, smoothing card and dust remover. Easy to put on and worth having to protect the screen of an expensive camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars LCD protectors for NIKON P510, 12 Nov. 2012
Perfect fit on to the P510,prevents smudgy fingermarks on the LCD itself. Recommended buy.Nikon COOLPIX P510 Compact Digital Camera - Red (16.1MP, 42x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Feb. 2015
This is the best and value protector I have ever used, Brilliant a perfect fit with everything required supplied.Follow instruction and take your time and you will not be disapointed.John Lewis/inspiration-and-advice/technology, Instant Expert;screen protector application guide gives good tips like using masking tape as a hinge that work well that I used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
they do the job perfect, and great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery, 23 Jun. 2014
the protectors are the perfect size for my Nikon P510 and there are instructions included so putting the first one on was very easy - I cant see that I have it on. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, best few quid I've spent on my camera, 2 Jun. 2014
Easy to apply, protects my screen,which is always exposed on digital cameras. Not sure why the camera manufacture's don't give screen protection,but at least you can get this product cheaply & they fit and work great..