5.0 out of 5 stars Great for taking from room to room around your home.
I had a bit of difficulty deciding whether to give this four stars or five. I think I would ideally like to give this radio four and a half stars.

I use this radio with the ChargePAK E1 Rechargeable Battery Pack and before I go to bed each night I plug into the mains adaptor to recharge.

As I do my stuff around the house during the day I like to take...
Published 1 month ago by Patrick James

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not actually good
I bought a Pure Evoke -1 in 2007 and was very impressed with it's simplicity and sound (didn't have a time display on it during operation though). It has travelled with me everywhere and now lives in the kitchen and has been faultless.
After much deliberating I eventually forked out for another one as I listen to the radio at work all day long. I assumed the sound...
Published on 20 July 2012 by Paul Vivian

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Pure Evoke Mio Portable DAB Digital/FM Radio - Union Jack (Electronics)
Great style and use

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, British designed., 28 Oct 2014
Dennis Watts "dennis10825" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic quality, far superior to the much more expensive Roberts. This feels well engineered and works well. It comes with a UK (and EU) mains adaptor, but the rechargeable battery back is an optional extra. However even if you buy the optional battery pack it's still cheaper than the Roberts unit, which doesn't come with a battery or a mains lead! I bought this as a present for someone, but i'm so impressed i might buy a second one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars pure evoke radio with battery pack, 31 Oct 2013
This radio had very good reviews,and looked very stylish on sites I looked at,On receiving it we are even more pleased with both style and capability, It would be nice to if it had a normal battery operation,instead of a special battery pack which is on the expensive side, Also I think volume could be a little louder at the max setting, However that said I could not have chosen better, and would recommend this.Hence my 5star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sep 2014
Dena Nelson-smith (UK) - See all my reviews
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars dam good little radio sound is good quality colour looks good ..., 13 July 2014
dam good little radio sound is good quality colour looks good in our kitchen, delivery 2 days, overall very pleased and hope for many years of enjoyment with this piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
Pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely radio, 2 Mar 2013
Very happy with my purchase,lovely design,brilliant sound.My radio arrived very quickly and well packaged.I would recommend this product to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014