on 26 November 2013
It does everything it claims, All incoming calls are timed and dated, the alarm clock has been invaluable. I had a dental appointment at 3.30pm and it when straight out of my mind until the alarm phone rang at 3.00pm. All outgoing calls are also kept, You can of course delete all calls if you wish. The hands free is also useful if you are doing something ie, cooking, etc. Don't be fooled by the price, I too was a bit sceptical about the cheapness, but I most certainly will recommend this product.
on 26 February 2014
I have bought BT equipment in the past and after the guarantee ended so did the unit . Gigaset is unknown to me. The ring tones are different and loud. Its easy to set up like add number and cancelling a message. We would buy the product again but hopefully not soon.
on 1 March 2013
I did some research on dect cordless phones and decided that the gigaset range looked good.I wanted a phone with answer facility. I have to say that this phone is really better than I expected as it was cheaper than some of the models I looked at.
Some reviews say the ring tone is not loud enough, I find it very acceptable.The call quality and features give me no hesitation in recommending this phone. I have had the phone a month now and found using the menus easy and simple.
on 8 April 2013
These are well made and first class in every respect , build quality, audio sound is great and extra features make this a first class purchase. Would definately recommend good value for the money.
on 9 November 2013
I purchased this set when I moved into a small cottage. It was intended to get me a phone to start off with and my plan was to do more research and buy something better later on. However the batteries last a long time before recharging is needed so one handset upstairs and one down are sufficient and I now plan to keep this set. Very good value!
on 28 October 2013
Had trouble with the first set of phones. Answer machine was faulty. The No 2 phone stopped working . Sent them back to amazon and received a replacement set within two or three days. So far the replacement phones are working fine. Keeping fingers crossed.
on 23 November 2012
All in all this is a good phone and easy to use. The only problem for me is that the ring tone is still fairly quiet on the highest setting, and as I'm partially deaf I sometimes miss calls. (usually sales people though so not a major problem)
on 12 February 2013
Nice phones bought them for a very fair price and set up was reletively simple. The ringer can be set to very loud which is useful and you have a selection of different ring tones that are 'interesting'... All in all very happy with my purchase.
on 18 November 2015
This internal cordless phone is very unlike any I have used before. Setting up was a very complicated rigmarole. I'm judging this product against several types of cordless I have used at home in the last 20 years. The instruction book is very badly planned and sections keep referring to other pages and then when you turn to the detailed section there's only safety nagging, little helpful info and it refers you back to the page from where you were just sent! Answer-phone is fairly basic and works pretty well. One thing missing from the design is the ability to get a dial-tone by pressing the green receiver button - It only allows input of the number first and then it connects to the line at the point of dialling the number.

The audio volume on the handset is weak and even with it set to max level it's still difficult to hear. I don't know if it has a hearing-aid friendly T-loop facility for those who need a bit more boost in the sound. The quality of the sound isn't as good as I expected for a digital phone. The ring tones are either the type that are too feeble and inaudible from 20 feet away or they're the type that are horribly shrill even when lowering the volume. It isn't bad value though - I can't criticize it for the price, but so far a few things have annoyed me.

From straight out of the box the batteries have to be conditioned ie charged up and then discharged fully before re charging again to condition them on all three phones, which takes 12 hours each for handset plus the time to run each handset flat. That is not a good way to make the setup convenient.
Summing up: A good try Siemens (Gigaset) but if I did a school report on their term's work, I'd say "Has an over developed sense of self-importance and must try harder"
on 30 January 2013
the gigaset i purchased from you is an exceptionally good buy its very easy to set up and use very smart exterior, would highly recommend.