5.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset A420 Phone
I did some research on dect cordless phones and decided that the gigaset range looked good.I wanted a phone with answer facility. I have to say that this phone is really better than I expected as it was cheaper than some of the models I looked at.
Some reviews say the ring tone is not loud enough, I find it very acceptable.The call quality and features give me no...
Published 17 months ago by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars poor sound quality
Liked the large screen and font but the sound quality was very poor. Everyone I spoke to complained about the echo (which I could hear as well) and they had difficulty hearing me when speaking at a normal level. 'Wooly'. 'as if you're under water' were typical comments. This is the third Gigaset I have had. First one was good, second one I trashed because of intermittent...
Published 11 months ago by Chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars quality item, 18 April 2013
everything about phone is excellent, looks, performance quality. Did find sound a little quiet at first but must have adjusted to this as no longer a problem. Really easy to set up and use. Thoroughly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset A420A Twin Dect Phone, 28 Oct 2013
Had trouble with the first set of phones. Answer machine was faulty. The No 2 phone stopped working . Sent them back to amazon and received a replacement set within two or three days. So far the replacement phones are working fine. Keeping fingers crossed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suits me, 29 Dec 2013
I wanted something fairly basic and easy to use and that's what I got. Instructions easy to follow and phones easy to use.
Ring tone could be louder but that's my only complaint

4.0 out of 5 stars product a little small and fiddly, 23 Dec 2013
easy to operate and convenient to carry around to where needed. I thought it was very good value for money.
My only complaint was with the next day delivery which should have been a Friday but turned out to be the following Monday on the supposedly Prime service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this Phone, 26 Sep 2013
Mrs. Z. Nouroozi "khatoon" (England, Southampton) - See all my reviews
I bought this phone about 3 weeks ago. The setting is straight forward and working with the hand set is easy. The only downside I found is two different ringtones on the hand sets. With having mobile phones round the house, it's a bit confusing when you hear two different ringtones. I think it would be easier to recognise it, if there were identical ringtone options on both of hand sets. Other than this, it's a really good value for money(paid 19.99 on amazon).

5.0 out of 5 stars good phones, 21 Mar 2014
the phones are easy to install and work very well, the only thing is there is no dialing tone you have to key the number in the press the green call key but apprt from that they are good phones

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone for the money., 18 Nov 2013
Mr. S. Canby - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gigaset A420A Single DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black (Electronics)
This phone is so different to my old B.T. one.The layout for phonebook,redial etc. I find wierd.Maybe it's my age,or maybe the designer was eccentric,But the reception is much better than the B.T. phone.It's build quality is very good.It has a dodgy no.9 button,but it just needs pressing a little firmer.All in all I'm very pleased with it for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent phone but on the quiet side, 18 Sep 2013
The phones are great, not in your face, very easy to use and input numbers etc. Good range of ring tones and it's helpful to be able to transfer calls between the handsets.

The only negative is that the on calls the phone is quiet and is sometimes hard to hear people.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIGASET A420A TWIN CORDLESS PHONES, 27 Jan 2014
EASY TO USE LARGE DIGITS TO SEE EASY TO SET GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY PAID WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHER PEOPLE

3.0 out of 5 stars I live in hopes, 20 Sep 2013
Instructions are not very clear. Packaging was dreadful. Am still not sure if it is a faulty piece of equipment or my difficulty in following the instructions. I am still trying to get the thing working!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›