5.0 out of 5 stars The hands free is also useful if you are doing something ie
Published 11 months ago by GRAHAM

2.0 out of 5 stars poor sound quality
Published 14 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars The hands free is also useful if you are doing something ie, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gigaset A420A Twin DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black (Electronics)
It does everything it claims, All incoming calls are timed and dated, the alarm clock has been invaluable. I had a dental appointment at 3.30pm and it when straight out of my mind until the alarm phone rang at 3.00pm. All outgoing calls are also kept, You can of course delete all calls if you wish. The hands free is also useful if you are doing something ie, cooking, etc. Don't be fooled by the price, I too was a bit sceptical about the cheapness, but I most certainly will recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset A420 Phone, 1 Mar 2013
I did some research on dect cordless phones and decided that the gigaset range looked good.I wanted a phone with answer facility. I have to say that this phone is really better than I expected as it was cheaper than some of the models I looked at.
Some reviews say the ring tone is not loud enough, I find it very acceptable.The call quality and features give me no hesitation in recommending this phone. I have had the phone a month now and found using the menus easy and simple.

5.0 out of 5 stars better buy than BT, 26 Feb 2014
I have bought BT equipment in the past and after the guarantee ended so did the unit . Gigaset is unknown to me. The ring tones are different and loud. Its easy to set up like add number and cancelling a message. We would buy the product again but hopefully not soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor sound quality, 25 Aug 2013
Liked the large screen and font but the sound quality was very poor. Everyone I spoke to complained about the echo (which I could hear as well) and they had difficulty hearing me when speaking at a normal level. 'Wooly'. 'as if you're under water' were typical comments. This is the third Gigaset I have had. First one was good, second one I trashed because of intermittent breaks when listening to caller (Should have learned my lesson with that one). I tried again with Gigaset because of the ease of transferring my call list to the new phone but this third one was impossible to tolerate. I complained to Amazon and they replaced it but the new one was just as bad so I returned that and they reimbursed me. Finally, bought a Panasonic which was more expensive but works perfectly. Amazon were brilliant, as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cordless phones, 8 April 2013
These are well made and first class in every respect , build quality, audio sound is great and extra features make this a first class purchase. Would definately recommend good value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 9 Nov 2013
I purchased this set when I moved into a small cottage. It was intended to get me a phone to start off with and my plan was to do more research and buy something better later on. However the batteries last a long time before recharging is needed so one handset upstairs and one down are sufficient and I now plan to keep this set. Very good value!

4.0 out of 5 stars decent quality for the rpice, 23 Nov 2012
All in all this is a good phone and easy to use. The only problem for me is that the ring tone is still fairly quiet on the highest setting, and as I'm partially deaf I sometimes miss calls. (usually sales people though so not a major problem)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and look good, 12 Feb 2013
Nice phones bought them for a very fair price and set up was reletively simple. The ringer can be set to very loud which is useful and you have a selection of different ring tones that are 'interesting'... All in all very happy with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset A420A Twin Dect Phone, 28 Oct 2013
Had trouble with the first set of phones. Answer machine was faulty. The No 2 phone stopped working . Sent them back to amazon and received a replacement set within two or three days. So far the replacement phones are working fine. Keeping fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Jan 2013
the gigaset i purchased from you is an exceptionally good buy its very easy to set up and use very smart exterior, would highly recommend.