5.0 out of 5 stars Magimix Le MIni Plus
Published 23 months ago by jobielad

2.0 out of 5 stars Brittle plastic.
Published 4 months ago by KayBee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Magimix Le MIni Plus, 12 May 2013
I chose this rating because it is ideal for my needs. Being a family of 2 I replaced a bulky family size Food Processor and got rid of a glass jug blender and other large attatchments. This food processor sits neatly on our counter top and matches other accessories. It has a small footprint and is ideal for all the usual food processing tasks. The blendermix attatchment is superb and such a simple concept ensures that smoothies, soups and other liquids are blended to perfection. The motor is quiet - much quieter than my previous family size food processor and it gently hums as it works on the bench. I can pulse or leave the motor running for tasks. It also comes with a neat box which stores attatchments and although some reviewers say that it doesn't store items neatly I have had no problem so far. I store mine along with the blendermix attatchment, citrus press and small inner bowl (which fits in the larger food processor bowl} in one cupboard area instead of 2. Peace of mind is afforded by a parts guarantee of 3 years and motor is guaranteed for 12 years so although more expensive than my other purchase I can rest easily knowing the Magimix quality and name will afford me security. i have not yet used the citrus press but all other attatchments fulfil their purpose. This isn't however a family size food processor so would suit a family of 2 or 3. So far I am very pleased with my purchase. Coupled with my KMix this should help with all kitchen tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mighty mini!, 15 Nov. 2012
I have the Compact 3100 but needed this for a small holiday flat, was not expecting something to compete with my old machine but have to say I am very impressed. Comes with virtually same attachments of exactly same quality & durability, even with the mini chopper bowl; well built solid, weighty machine, basically a slightly smaller version of my current beloved machine. Would be ideal for a couple, motor is pretty quiet & deals with everyday cooking requirements. Its as tall but smaller footprint so takes up less space on a worktop but as far as I can see, with little other compromise that a slightly smaller bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent build quality, quiet and the guarantee is brilliant, 21 Mar. 2014
J. Cashman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magimix 18231 Le Mini Plus Food Processor, Black (Kitchen & Home)
Looking for a food processor, I was put off brands I used to go for, like Kenwood, where I've seen the quality drop significantly from what they used to produce. Seeing as we seem to be in a disposable culture, where appliances like this aren't built to last any more, I really wanted a food processor from: i) a reputable brand; and ii) with a good guarantee. With this Magimix, I got both. It seems to be very well made, is simple to use and very quiet. The best part, though, is the guarantees - three years as standard (very unusual now, with most items being guaranteed for one year) and 20 years on the motor! This mini processor is the perfect size for my partner and I and I'd highly recommend it (or it's larger cousins) to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 15 May 2012
'Life changing' may seem a rather excessive description of a household appliance, but since buying a cute orange magimix le mini plus, I have stopped eating a pint of Haagen-dazs for dinner and started eating meals like grilled fish and wholemeal couscous with dressing blitzed in the magimix instead, with frozen banana vegan soft-scoop (also made in the magimix) for dessert. The other day I even made mayonnaise! Very exciting. Thus far I have lost four pounds and my teeth hurt less. It also looks really good beside the Nespresso machine and is easy to clean and use. The only thing wrong with it is that the assembly instructions are a bit vague and do not tell you which blade is which very clearly, or which way round the mini bowl goes, so I almost broke it twice within ten minutes of taking it out of the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this little gem, 10 Sept. 2014
This quiet and powerful machine is great! The capacity is a bit less than I expected, but it works great for my boyfriend and I. I have used the blender, juicer, grater, and chopping feature so far. All work great. Make sure to start with smaller amounts to avoid not getting all the food the same dice.

Made guacamole and hummus, minced meat for meat balls, grated cheese, made a mango smoothie, and much more. Love this!

2.0 out of 5 stars Brittle plastic., 10 Dec. 2014
Bought this a just over a year ago. Very useful size when cooking for smaller numbers. My gripe with it is that although the motor is guaranteed for five years, the plastic above it is not very robust. The locking mechanism has broken twice and I don't use it heavily, less than once a week. For that reason I would say buy a different brand. I bought my daughter a John Lewis one three years ago, very heavy use as she has a young family, and nothing has chipped off or broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it ... Love it ... Love it ..!, 17 Jan. 2014
Fantastic processor plus machine, always in use daily for almost everything, does exactly what it says on the tin ..!

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, 27 Jun. 2014
Magimix is the best food processor, it is quiet, easy to use, easy to wash and is a great helper in the kitchen. Very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a small family, 25 Jun. 2014
...although i have used it to make coleslaw for 200 people. Love the fact you can use it for everything, i have made pancakes, pesto, smoothies etc the list goes on, and doesn't take up too much space. I got it in purple so it looks lovely on my white counter.

5.0 out of 5 stars present for wife, 11 May 2014
also supplied some more romantic presents (!) but this is what she really wanted. has brought out the inner domestic goddess. easy to use (i understand) and clean (v important)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›