on 29 September 2012
This is probably one of the best mascaras I've used but as with most products, there are a couple of negative aspects as well. The blue hints really do accentuate your eyes and my lashes definitely did look longer and thicker and at the price I think its well worth the money having tried much more expensive brands that didn't do as good a job.

One negative which is also a positive depending on how you look at it is that it isn't waterproof, good news that it comes off very easily with even natural make up removers or cleansers however not so good news if you're caught in a sudden downpour!

The main negative for me is that it can flake quite a bit during the day so you need to keep a wee check that you don't have blue spots under your eyes! However, I really do think that the result the mascara gives outweighs any of the negatives and I think this will continue to be my mascara of choice.
on 5 April 2012
I was a little skeptical that the subtle grains of blue in this mascara would make no difference compared to just a normal colour mascara at bringing out blue eyes, but how wrong I was! It is clump free and brings out my eye colour. I am very pleased with this product! I have had plenty of comments about what 'lovely blue eyes' I have since using it! Customers please note: this mascara isn't pure blue!!! It has blue hints in it to help enhance your eye colour! Not to make your eyelashes blue!!!
on 13 September 2012
Best mascara I have ever used. Lengthens and thickens lashes without clogging. Would recommend this for blue eyes it brings out the colour. Easy to remove.
on 11 May 2014
Not my first purchase of this item so I knew what I was getting, a great mascara that's not too heavy. My only concern was that this and another one that I ordered from this seller arrived without the cellophane wrap that they are normally sold in which concerned me a bit.
on 11 May 2014
I got this item to make my eyes stand out. It was a great purchase and it does what it says. I brought the matching mascara as well. Really happy and will buy again in the future.
on 16 January 2014
Extremely fast delivery and very. Heap compared the high street stores!!! I used this for the first time and it's the best mascara I've ever purchased! No clumps stall and really lengthen and thickens your lashes but the only downside that it is slightly flakey but this isn't really a problem for me! Would recommend to anyone! The blue is a lovely touch and in the right light it really brings out my blue eyes!!
on 2 February 2012
In the shop i believe this mascara is around £11 which is quite pricey but i came across this which is at a really good price. It came quite quickly perfectly sealed but after i realised i got the wrong colour because i wanted black but overall a really good lengthening mascara. I really recomend it.
on 9 December 2011
Even with the shipping it is £4.50 cheaper here than Boots or Superdrug price. It came in immaculate condition all perfectly wrapped, absolutely new. Right colour too. Reached within 4 days of ordering which is not bad either. Very happy with the product and seller. Will definitely recommend to others and will buy again too.
on 22 February 2014
Having previously bought this mascara at another shop I was over the moon to find it at a lower price. It is a lovely mascara and a beautiful colour. It is not waterproof however I have been out in the rain all day today and it has not run at all, brilliant
on 11 June 2013
Received the product next day, ive never used LOreal mascara before, but for the price i thought id try it, its a bit drier than what im used to buying, mascara itself is thick, the brush is flexible catches those little corner lashes, as for the colour i usually wear dark grey top eyeliner but this mascara made it look like a dark turquoise in the sunlight, without my eyeliner/eye makeup on with just mascara a friend thought my eyes looked a little wider, i needed 2 coats for lengthy eyelash look, in the sunlight my lashes like a dull glistening dark blue, but eye colour appearance no different, id definitely buy again and go for green..my eyes are dark blue/dark grey. I would certainly buy from the supplier again.