4.0 out of 5 stars Best function on this watch for me is the interval timer
Published on 1 Feb 2012 by Mrs C M McCabe

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware when buying this product
Published on 17 July 2011 by Colin C

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware when buying this product, 17 July 2011
My girlfriend loved this watch when I bought it for her for Christmas, unfortunately after only a couple of months it was letting water in. There are plenty of reviews about this problem so don't just take my word for it. I bought her another Timex watch the same as her previous watch which had no problems apart from looking worn out after being constantly worn for 5years. Finally, make sure you buy from a good retailer who will return the goods if there is a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best function on this watch for me is the interval timer, 1 Feb 2012
Mrs C M McCabe (Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The single best function on this T5K038 watch for me is the interval timer, I'm a beginner runner so doing a run/walk programme, if I'm say running for 8 minutes and walking for 2 to recover, I set it to count down for 8 minutes and then 2 minutes - it beeps at the end of each countdown and also advises on the number of repetitions. The watch in my opinion isn't chunky enough for a bloke's wrist, some women may find it a wee bit delicate looking as the face is around 1½ inch square. Nice looking but only time will tell if the strap holds out. Need to use it a few more times for me to decide if the beeps are loud enough when running alongside traffic and if the indiglo is bright enough when it's dark.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, 16 Aug 2012
Leaked water while swimming and finally quit working by July. Will be attempting to claim off the guarantee. Wish me luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked great original sand replacement broke within 24 hours, 17 Feb 2013
Bought for my wife. The first lasted nearly 24 house then the back light stopped working. The replacement lasted 10 minutes. Very disappointed in Timex for making such a poor quality watch. Amazon were very quick to replace and then refund. Good customer service, but they shouldn't stock such poor quality products.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice design but not working properly already, 11 Jan 2013
I bought this watch for triathlon use.After few times in the pool the bracelet changed it colour for a tone darker which was a small disappointment . Unfortunately, just when I thought I could live with that the light broke down....I am still using the watch but I won't be getting any newest model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack, 3 July 2012
Very easy to use and clear numbers to read on watch. Small enough to use for work and not look like many heavy duty sports watches. I swim with with it on a regular basis and have no problems with it leaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., 25 Jan 2011
I really like this watch and haven't found any problems with it yet. I usually buy men's watches as I coach sports and Lifeguarding and need the features regularly as well as requiring a large visible face. Although this is smaller than I usually get (I'm not very girly!) it's still very usable and looks good. Well worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!, 5 Jun 2009
S. A. Taylor (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
What a palaver! Apparently the picture of the watch isn't the watch in the discription - which is what I went by to make my purchase. The watch company are blaming this on Amazon! After sending many e-mails to try to get a return label, to no avail, I phone the company to be informed they didn't have the watch in stock that I thought that I had ordered! I was sent an alternative!! I've just put the whole thing down to a bad experience and won't buy a purchase like this again through Amazon. Really disappointed by the whole experience.

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a midsize watch, 22 Dec 2010
Jessica Black (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I just received this. It was to be a gift for my husband. Take note: this product is the smaller "midsize" model - sometimes called the "ladies" size in other versions of the Ironman Sleek. This wasn't what I expected. My fault. I should have checked the size in the product description. I just thought that if it was described as "Gents" it would be the bigger one. I was wrong. I am returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loved it, 11 Jan 2014
my daughter loved it and find it very useful on runs and doing work outs or at even when she's at work

Timex Ironman Women's 50 Lap Floral Midsize