4.0 out of 5 stars Good running shorts
These are great for running, they fit comfortably and don't ride up or down.
Handy back pocket for keys.
Good value for money.
The tape around the legs does take a bit of getting used too.
Published 18 months ago by Mina

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, good quality for a reasonable price
These are an okay product but a little snug - they are tight fit indeed so make sure you pick the right size!

As running pants they were fine on a treadmill and as good as any. The quick dry function seemed to work well, but to be honest most pants of this type dries quickly anyway.

They are a good product at a decent price. There are cheaper...
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Mike Renshaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running shorts, 17 Jan. 2014
These are great for running, they fit comfortably and don't ride up or down.
Handy back pocket for keys.
Good value for money.
The tape around the legs does take a bit of getting used too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely supportive shorts, 16 April 2014
Mr. G. Bridgeman Clarke "Graham BC" (Rayleigh, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The shorts are a good material which is supportive with a draw string waist and the legs have grips so they do not ride up. There is a pocket in the middle at the back of the shorts to put an MP3 player or iPod Nano in but an iPod Touch and iPhone do not fit completely when headphone jack is in.

Overall a comfortable pair of shorts for the gym therefore a score of 4 out of 5 as my iPhone doesn't fit the rear pocket completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, soft and stretchy, 20 Mar. 2014
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I think these are really nice shorts - they are really nice to wear whilst on my rowing machine and I can put my ipod in the back pocket and keep it out of the way.

My only slight complaint is that they are quite short, so I don't know if I would wear them in public as I don't have the greatest thighs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting shorts, 11 May 2015
Great fitting shorts, I am a dress size 18 and XL fits me fine, I like the drawstring at the waist for a secure fit and I got used to rubber bits at the bottom of each leg so the the shorts didn't even budge in my body pump class😀
The zip pocket at the back is good for holding a small iPod however no good if you are doing floor exercises as it gets in the way.
Good for running I did a 10 k race with no problems they kept me cool throughout, I do wear a thong underneath as they are quite figure hugging and I hate VPL!
I will be buying more.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, good quality for a reasonable price, 22 Nov. 2012
Mike Renshaw (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

They are a good product at a decent price. There are cheaper products, but also cheaper quality. You'll not go wrong with these pants though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts but nothing special, 2 Dec. 2012
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. They are very quick drying and a small pocket at the rear is ideal for keeping some small change or a house/car key whilst out running.

However, they are not really any different from other running shorts that you get. Most running gear is quick drying, and most around the same price. I would not have got them at the full RRP, but Amazon sell at half the price so they are worth having.

EDIT 4th December
Added an extra star. Realy comfortable due to the lightweight material and now Amazon are selling even cheaper. Great purchase now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for runners, 17 July 2015
I am completely surprised and thrilled with theses running shorts. I've waited to write this until I have run in them a few times / washed them. As a serious runner. Especially as I had 2 serious injuries, and a lot of weight gain. - I got the Xlarge, and love them I know exactly what I look for in my gear - (Not to say we all the same criteria ;) But here goes. The things I like most about them are: Not too tight, or too loose, don't ride up, has rear pocket, they aren't too short, and -aren't see-though! I normally buy Nike, Reebok, Asics, Ronhill, etc - at double (or more) the cost. These shorts tick all the boxes - wash nicely, and for the cost I can get 2 pair!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultrasport Women's Running Pants, 17 April 2014
southcoastreviewer (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These come up at just about the right size for a large - I'm bordering between a size 14 and 16 currently, and these fit snugly. I'd recommend them for a flat 14 rather than someone straddling the two sizes though!

The material is good and the seaming quality is excellent - I can see these lasting quite some time. The fabric wicks well and I would say these are suitable for most weathers, so long as the temperature is there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money!, 15 July 2015
Really nice running shorts, just the right length. Covers just the right part of your thigh (I think many running shorts are way to short) but they don't go all the way to your knee so you look like a bikerider ;) They keep in place in both ends and are comfortable to wear.
Size-wise I would recommend that you order one size smaller than your normal pants size. To keep the tights tight :)
All in all: great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra good!, 15 April 2014
Miss K. turner "pootle" (kent) - See all my reviews
Bought these to wear for London Marathon 2014 and they didn't let me down. Good fit (I am a Size 16). No chafing or rubbing and the shorts stayed in place and didn't ride up. Great value. Wash well. Has a zip pocket in the back big enough for a gel or keys. Bought more expensive brands to try before the Marathon but these were miles better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›