5.0 out of 5 stars Respect your electrolytes!
Published on 28 Feb. 2013 by LittleChaffinch

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what was ordered
I ordered pink grapefruit, but it did not taste like pink grapefruit as stated on the added product label. On further inspection the tube said berry, but it did not taste like berry. I have tried both berry and pink grapefruit flavours which taste great. This does not. I should like a replacement if at all possible, perhaps this was just a one off?
Published 24 months ago by very satisfied customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Respect your electrolytes!, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: High5 Zero X'Treme (Xtreme) - Pink Grapefruit - Electrolyte Drink With Caffeine - Tube Of 20 Tablets (Personal Care)
I got a free sample of this along with my running number etc. when I ran in a road race last summer. I'd never used anything like this before so I just shoved it in my pocket, but when I started flagging towards the end of my run, I added half the tablet to the remains of my water bottle (use 1 tablet per 500ml). It definitely gave me a boost, and I liked the fact that it doesn't contain sugar, and only has the same amount of caffeine as a mild cup of coffee. I've since learned just how important electrolytes are for proper rehydration and I now wouldn't dream of doing a longer run without an electrolyte drink. The pink grapefruit flavour is pleasant-tasting and unlike a lot of pre-mixed sports drinks, is not too sharp or sweet. It's also more convenient and cheaper to use tablets than buy pre-mixed drinks. These aren't individually wrapped, but if you were taking some to add to water during a race or long run, you could always put a couple in a small resealable bag or something. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars High5 Zero Xtreme Pink Grapefruit flavour, 3 Mar. 2013
S. J. Wale (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this after recommendations on Amazon and it really works, I run regularly and was getting headaches after exersize despite drinking water and lucozade tastes sickly to me, I decided to try something different, It tastes great not too sweet has zero calories and the caffeine seems to give you extra energy, my headaches have gone and I would definately buy this product again, I have tried the orange flavour which was also good but the cherry orange not so good - tasted like tunes yuk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jan. 2014
Prompt delivery great price really pleased with product keeps you hydrated whilst training and then in them sauna afterwards too, has a great taste nice light taste not over the top. Pink grapefruit is the nicest , also came with a free sample of carb energy gel , really pleased overall and will deform be shopping again

5.0 out of 5 stars No upset tummies, 8 Jan. 2014
Great to give you engery without upsetting your tummy and it taste great. ideal for running or hard training session

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, functional and portable, 14 Dec. 2013
I suffer from hand and foot cramps occasionally and products like these help with that. Although at first glance they seem a bit expensive, considering the amount of drink they make they compare very favourably with buying bottled drinks where you are paying for manufacturers water. I find them tasty and refreshing. They lack the extreme cloying sweetness of some other sports drinks and you have control over how strong/sweet you want to make your drink by varying the amount of water you choose to add.

This type of product has the advantage of being PORTABLE. Carry with you in a small bag or pocket before adding water when and where you need to drink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 6 Nov. 2013
Brought these to train for a half marathon, tastes quite nice but made my water fizz out of my bottle for the whole run and I was wet and sticky! I did whoever run my fastest miles, so wondering if it did help?

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 18 Sept. 2013
I needed to do a lot of training to a big Sportive event. it tastes great, kept me going all day and the added caffeine made a difference on the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 18 Aug. 2013
During the hot weather working in a non air conditioned area at major UK airprot, drinking this through the day made life bearable, pink grapefruit may not be your taste but these made plain water better and helped keep me going through the very hot days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives a gentle lift, 25 July 2013
Great way to enhance recovery pre or post exercise. Also a great way to start the day - the electrolytes improve hydration and the added caffiene gives you a gentle lift. Thumbs up High5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 29 Jun. 2013
Absolutely my favourite supplement,supports me through all my training and I know that I'm replacing all my essential minerals after a hard sweaty workout!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›