Flavour: Berry|Change

on 19 May 2014
Easy to dissolve in 400 mls of water the overall taste is a little weak however depending on your individual taste you may prefer your rehydration fluid to be closer to the neutral taste of water. You can add two tablets if you prefer to increase the taste but no more. Slight colouration of the water when made at the specified concentration: 1 -2 tablets per 400 mls. I will buy again for the rehydration salts - to prevent muscle cramp. Contains the following vitamins and minerals: thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, calcium, magnesium, zinc and potassium. I have purchased the Berry flavour and Cola Varieties, I prefer the Berry flavour. The cola flavour is weak and a little sickly.
on 31 March 2014
Have bought these before, excellent product for replacing electrolytes during and after strenuous exercise. Tablets much easier than powder version and dissolve very quickly in bottle of water. Powder version takes too long and needs a very large bottle opening.
on 1 October 2013
Does what it says on the tin, I use on all my rides for rehydration regardless of the miles I'm cycling.
on 18 July 2014
These are most effective at reducing the incidence of cramps which I normally get after about 80 miles.
on 8 April 2014
I use these every day for hydration. 4 tablets in 2 litres of bottled mineral water is just perfect for drinking before during and after running. Great value for the pack and free delivery when i bought 3 packs.
on 11 June 2013
Ordered these as I am training for a marathon and will need them on the longer runs. Taste is good. Doesn't leave a dirty after taste. Delivery was prompt, no complaints.
on 7 February 2016
This stuff is great. I have one nearly every day and the taste does not get boring or unpleasant.

If you don't need a whole 750ml then you can break the tablets into smaller pieces to get the strength right.

One tip. If you are new to sports drinks, make sure you wash you bottles after exercise.

Only 4 stars due to price which I feel is a little high.
on 21 January 2014
Have never seen this flavour before - yummy!
Ideal product for me, training at altitude and in cold, dry conditions.
on 10 May 2016
The flavour is not great and they seem to take an eternity to dissolve. However, they do provide a good energy boost.
on 27 February 2015
Love these tabs for gym, so easy to just drop in water and go, and the tubes tiny so can stay in a bag/pocket/glovebox. They're not as gritty tasting as other ones i've tried. Gives a boost to stamina if taken before and helps for recovery after. I also take one now and then if I feel I've not drank enough water throughout the day, and they seem to help me focus on studying too!

Lemons my favourite as it just tastes like a glass of water garnished with a lemon, however for a change I sometimes get the Cola one. Probably a bit of a marmite flavour though, tastes like the cola bottle sweets but watered down.