Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 August 2012
I loved this book so much I couldn't put it down. I have been a Pagan for about 10 years , but lately have felt a bit disillusioned with a lot of it( the consumerism etc ) Momma Whitecougar has inspired me to concentrate more on the spiritual and Earthy side of things with daily devotions and writing my own rituals instead of copying someone elses ideas from a book. I feel I have finally found my path at last.

This is the story of Momma WhiteCougars personal search for her path. The book is wrote in a very conversational style so you feel you are listening to a friend, she is very down to Earth and not afraid to admit her struggles. Too many craft books are sugar coated and make you feel guilty for not living a perfect life and celebrating every sabbat and esbat , so I found this book very refreshing,and have just downloaded her other book on Kindle (The Sacred Wheel) it says it's for beginners which I'm not, but I enjoy her writing style and am looking forward to reading her heartsongs and ideas for celebrating the wheel of the year.
on 21 July 2012
I loved this book. If you like autobiographies about peoples spiritual quests you will love this book. I am just a few years younger than MommaWhiteCougar and this book has given me hope to carry on in my quest. I was so taken by this book that I decided to write a review - my first.
on 10 June 2012
MommaWhiteCougar's second book is both funny in places and sad in places as we follow her on her journey to becoming a Priestess and in the process a better person as well. The tone does change by the end, becoming less funny and somehow more serene, but that just added to the reality of it. I liked this book more because I have also read her first book, The Sacred Wheel The Sacred Wheel: a guide to the Pagan year for beginners in Witchcraft and Wicca (new age & spiritual books), but you could just read either on their own and still enjoy them. I highly recommend it.
review image
on 27 February 2013
I got this book on my kindle and read it in a day. It's a frank story of one woman's life as a wiccan. It's told with a generous amount of humour and was an entertaining read. i would recommend it for anybody interested in pursuing this lifestyle.
on 30 January 2013
I absolutely loved whitecougars style of writing. A highly recommended book, I honestly could not put it down. If you are Wiccan, thinking about becoming Wiccan or just plain interested in Wicca this will be a great read. Whitecougars journeys was interesting, informative, out right funny at times and most importantly honest and real.
on 1 January 2013
I read this book with no pre-conceived notions, and found it a joy to read.... I LOVE the way it's written but more personally for me, I love that she admits to having confusion and doubts and worries.... just like me!!
on 9 July 2013
This is a very personal account of a craft journey. It's not a "craft primer" so to speak, just a lovely meander through a personal journey. A lot of the situations the author found herself in made me smile having found myself in similar situations. But, what I enjoyed most was the manner/style the book is written in, it's real and there is a kind of comfort in that. Lovely little book, thanks.
on 28 April 2014
This is a beautiful book.It is poignant, funny and down to earth. Mannawhitecougar faces life with courage and humility. She shows us how life can be spiritual and magical despite hardship and loneliness. She describes the evolution of learning and belief that I think many face while practicing the Craft. She proves that stating on one's path, whatever that might be and however it may meander around obstacles and through difficult crossroads, is what makes a Witch.
This is an inspirational book for those new to the Craft and those longer in the tooth. I will be buying her book The Sacred Wheel based on her "Heartsong," (poems) included in the book, and her descriptions of the changing seasons which I think gave her so much inspiration and comfort.
on 28 July 2013
I enjoyed reading this book, MommaWhiteCougar is wittty and down to earth. She shares her ups and down along the witchy path with humour and inspiration. I recommend this book to all who are interested in pagan paths, experienced or beginners or just plain curious.
on 20 August 2014
I love this book. I finished it in one day and have re-read it several times since. MommaWhiteCougar's written voice is so real and true and at times I felt like she was sitting across from me and having a conversation with me. Her voice is so personal but so exploratory at the same time.

I loved it and I will probably continue to re-read this often. I have been a Pagan myself for 12 years but I wish there were more books like this. Please write more, MommaWhiteCougar!