‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd book in the series, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved the first book A gift of Ghosts - lovely interesting charecters that you were rooting for, with a twist people can see Ghosts, and the future and find things someone else has lost - to name a few, it caught my attention and it was a lovely story. The 2nd book does not disapoint charecters are good again and they are explained more filled out (as its the other side of the family 2nd book) and where they live sounds great I would like to be there! - and the story flows to a satisfying conclusion with some bumps along the way - and the hint of another book!
I enjoyed it and was waiting for it's release impatiently on my wish list to come out! and at Kindle price well worth it. A new author for me to watch along with Andrews, Armstrong, Bishop, Briggs, Harris, Harrison, Hamilton, Saintcrow ect ! keep going SW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read!, 22 Aug 2014
A gift of Thought

The book does not fail to disappoint!

You know when you start reading a book and you go to see what else they have done and you are excited to see there are quite a few to read and you don’t have to wait a year till the next book comes out! nothing better than that feeling!

I started reading this at 4am after finishing A gift Of Ghosts, and I totally blame these books for my dark circles under my eyes.

I don’t understand why there are so little reviews on the Amazon UK site on Sarah Wynde as there are loads on the Amazon.Com site…

I see many opportunities for the series to continue for a good while, which I am really happy with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Possible Spoilers - Book No 2 in the Series, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A Gift of Thought follows the story of Dillon, from the first book, and how he decides to try and get to know his mother.

We are introduced to Sylvie, Dillon's mother, and a practising empath. We find out about why she left Dillon, and her steamy relationship with Lucas.

This book gives us more about Lucas, in A Gift of Ghosts, we were introduced to him as Zane's brother working field jobs. In this one, we learn more about him, what he does and how he does it. A lot of the books focus is on the relationship between him and Sylvie, and Dillon's attempts to get them to reconcile their differences.

Dillon, is the ghost from the first story. He is the reason Akira came to live in Tassamara. He has decided to spend time with his dad, which included being introduced to his mother. I know, if I was being introduced to a dead relative, but as psychic abilities tend to be second nature to most of the main characters in these books, it doesn't take long for Sylvie to come around to the idea.

I really enjoyed this book. I found that as it focused on different characters, it has really started to paint a picture of the town of Tassamara, rather than the series centring on the same main people throughout.

There is a hint of romance, and a hint of the paranormal/supernatural in this story. I love a good freaky story so the latter would normally be my thing - however, the romance element added a nice tone to the story without taking away the main fact - that Tassamara is a Psychic town.

((Free copy received in exchange for review - from Sarah Wynde))

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it, 1 April 2014
Fren (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
The first book in the series is excellent. This one s almost as good. Dillon the ghost is a great character

4.0 out of 5 stars unfinished but enjoyable, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this book. It's an easy read. But it finishes rather abruptly meaning you need to buy another book to get the true ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift of thought, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another well written, enjoyable book by Sarah Wynde. I've enjoyed each book I've read written by Sarah. Can't wait to read the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is every bit as good as the first book. Love this series so purchased the full set. My first purchase since getting my kindle. I just hope Sarah Wynde keeps writing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Different and enjoyable, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another great read - stumbled across these when looking for a change - loved the first book and immediately bought this, touching, insightful and heart warming. Well done will definitely read more of Sarah's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghostly Love :), 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic sequel, absolutely loved it. The story just makes you believe in ghosts. I think Sarah must have some inside knowledge of ghosts if I'm not mistaken ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars A 'Gift' of a read, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed reading more about Dillon & his family. Looking forward to further instalments. Well done & carry on Ms Wynde.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

A Gift of Thought (Tassamara Book 2)