5.0 out of 5 stars fab
love this top, bought it in the cream, fits true to size, great for the price. wish there was a bigger variety in colours, bt i will def b buying some more!!!fave top at the moment
Published 23 months ago by Miss McAulay

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
I have ordered lots of Krisp clothing, but this was not so nice....looked cheap. I'm an apple shape, and it made me look really big when I bought it for the exact opposite reason. Maybe would suit other shapes better. Theremis a lot of spare material too, so I would recommend you opt for a size down.
Published 11 months ago by PLM

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 2 Jan 2013
Miss McAulay "mummy1" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KRISP® Ladies Womens Tie Up Halter Neck Elastic Hem Draped Ruched Blouse Flattering Bow Tie Tops Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 20 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE A MUST HAVE...EXQUISITE...EXQUISITE...EXQUISITE, 29 Oct 2013
KEEZQUEEN (KENT SOUTH EAST ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Ohh MY GOSH I BOUGHT THE ROYAL BLUE FIRST THEN THE WINE COLOR THEN THE CORAL...THEY ARE JUST AMAZING AND THE FIT IS SUPERB STRONGLY ADVISED TO GET A SIZE DOWN FROM WHAT YOU ARE ORIGINALLY SO IT CAN FUT ON U PERFECTLY ....

THE MATERIAL IS VERY VERY VERY STRETCHY SO THATS Y I ADVISE A SIZE DOWN...I WILL KEEP BUYING UNTIL I HAVE ALL THE COLORS

KRISP CLOYHING I LOVE THESE THANK YOO SO SO MUCH...KEEZQUEEN🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😊🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

4.0 out of 5 stars nice top, 18 Mar 2013
good top and price. great for easy nights out ... better if you dont need a bra but even with looked good. i bought agaoin in other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 31 Mar 2014
Love the colour, exactly as picture,
Feel of the fabric is silky and makes you feel special
A good top to go with a pair of jeans/ trousers or dressed up with a skirt for any day or evening occasion.
Brilliant value, will definitely be ordering other colours.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 18 Feb 2014
Not as big as I had hoped for. Wished I'd gone up a size. Colour nice, but not what I thought it was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it very much, 2 July 2013
I liked this product very much. It does well to hide any excess tummy weight. I was so impressed that afterwards, i purchased another colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly small, but I like it, 9 July 2014
Legs11 (London, England) - See all my reviews
Firstly, delivery very prompt, within a few days. The fit is slightly small, I wear a 36G bra, it feels slightly snug at the top. The way thus fits, it's like the top is supposed to bag over the elasticated hemline. This happens at the back, not quite as well over the tummy. Love the colour though. Adequate for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great top, 7 Jun 2014
great top, perfect fit, nice material and nice colour. looks exactly like on picture. ideal to be wear with a jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice., 10 May 2014
Zil "Liz" (Warminster, UK) - See all my reviews
Colour is not as dark as in picture, but fits well and came nicely packaged. Have not washed it yet.