on 17 January 2014
This is very big, but fits in an IMAC extension cage (using most of the level). Our cage is large and this is a key part of a floor dedicated to food and water. Our Syrian hamster climbs up onto it after being out of his cage to retrieve pieces of fruit or veg. It is sturdy, attractive and functional. I really like it because it uses vertical space effectively and adds interest, but it's really big, so work out the dimensions relative to your cage first!
on 31 August 2014
Solid wood product, though my dwarf hamsters only just manage to get round the podium with the spike in it so I would say it's too small for the Syrian ones if you put food there. I remove the spike & just put some sunflower seeds loose on it instead. The ladder rungs are a bit too far apart for dwarf hamsters to be comfortable & therefore more suited to a Syrian. Mine tend to just go through the lower rungs on the ground & use the solid ramp to go up instead then jump off the bridge.
Happy with the product for the price I paid & it stays in the hamster playpen.
on 5 October 2015
My gerbils love this, its a perfect size however if you have a small cage this isn't for you! Great quality and arrived faster than expected. Worth the buy!
on 29 April 2015
Not brilliantly finished and I had to make new holes in the right places to attach the ladder etc. Hamster likes it though.
on 5 February 2016
Nice wee set up but needed to tale a bit of sandpaper to smooth sides a bit for worry about anal getting splinters
on 29 October 2015
Better than I thought. Great item! Takes seconds to make up!
on 28 May 2016
love it ! Perfect for playrun or very large cage!!
on 25 March 2016
Very good, my hamster loves it.
on 23 November 2015
humsters love it
on 9 August 2015
Was smaller than expected and slightly broken but works perfectly and is a great item, I'm glad I bought it.

See one answered question