5.0 out of 5 stars Maths game
Bought for my grandson for his birthday, he thought it was fab, well packed and posted promptly thank you very much.
Published 5 months ago by ladybruno

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality and confusing instructions
I bought this to play with my 6 yr old and 4 yr old. My 4 yr old loves maths and is very bright so he was very excited about the game.
The board itself is a little flimsy but even worse are the number tiles. You have to push them out of the pre-cut square. Not only did the paper covering the cardboard come away from the backing but it also ripped very easily...
Published 20 months ago by Fi P

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality and confusing instructions, 24 Dec 2012
Fi P "Fi" (Chicago, Il) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Mathable Junior (Toy)

The instructions read very badly.

All in all a waste of money for me. My son enjoyed it but only because I made up the rules as I was going along and he ended up winning.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Feb 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mathable Junior (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old for xmas as he loves junior scrabble. It was disappointing to see the tiles were all card and not plastic..shame. Put the kids off playing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maths game, 14 Mar 2014