on 19 July 2013
The product arrived quickly and it worked perfectly with my Samsung series 9. It's a great replacement for the original power supply. It's as small and as light as the original one (maybe even a little bit lighter). The only minor disadvantage is that the cable is significantly shorter than the original one. But it's not really a problem for me. I also live in Poland and the PS came with a UK plug, which is useless here, but I did order the PS in a UK store, so that was to be expected and I didn't remember to contact the seller to ask if it was possible to ship it with an European plug. Maybe there could be an option in the product page to avoid these situations. But nevertheless, great buy! Totally satisfied
on 26 February 2013
I bought this to keep at work as I use my new Samsung Series 9 (900X3C) for work and home. It's brilliant - almost identical to the original Sammy power supply that comes with the machine.

Not sure if the previous reviewer got the same item as I did but the brick with this Lavolta charger is absolutely tiny - as I say, pretty much identical in size to the official charger.

It all seems to work so and given that you'll pay between £20 and £50 for alternative items, and this one really is a well made replacement, I really cannot fault it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 March 2014
If you regularly move around with your laptop, especially if you're travelling light, then the bulk of a power charger can make quite a difference. Annoyingly, online specs for them rarely give the full size and weight details, but this one (thankfully) is the same size and weight as the small and light official Samsung power charger that shipped with my Series 9 laptop.

In fact, it looks like it's the same basic power block, just branded slightly differently and with a shorter cable between the block and the computer but a longer cable between the block and the wall plug. (The latter is also missing the velcro strap that same with the official one.)

It also comes with a couple of handy small cable sorters to keep cables from falling off the edge of a desk.
on 10 July 2015
I've never had a laptop charger fail on me. So when my Series 9 charger died at a moment when I really needed it I was frustrated. I didn't want to fuss with universal chargers with replaceable tips and adjustable voltages. I just wanted something that would plug and play.

I've had the Lavolta unit for more than 6 months now and can say that it is as good as the OEM charger if not better. It's positively tiny and very light. Overall cable length is a bit shorter than OEM as others have mentioned but it's still nowhere near what I'd call too short.
on 20 April 2013
It does the job, works as expected. In addition, it is small enough and relatively cheap.

If only it had a euro adaptor as well, I would have given it a 5 star rate...
on 29 September 2014
This is better for me than the original Samsung charger. Same power but slightly smaller and lightly. I commute and need laptop throughout the day so charger is essential.

Power connector fits into laptop well but is very slightly looser than Samsung original. Cable is slightly shorter also, not much. Neither of these factors is a problem: shorter cable means lighter. 5 stars overall.

Quick delivery.
on 9 October 2014
Perfect! Exactly what I needed to replace a broken Samsung Series 9 charger. It arrived quickly and was exactly what was advertised.

This charger is slightly lighter and more compact than the original, so good for travelling.
on 3 March 2016
The pin is effectively is longer than the hole as written by other reviewers, but that does not affect the functionality at all.
I honestly find it more comfortable to use and carry than the original Samsung one.
on 11 January 2016
Given that the original charger (ours died after a year or so) costs several times more to replace, it's a joy to find quality chargers sold at a reasonable price. Small, light, and does the job perfectly.
on 17 October 2014
Arrived in good time and well packaged. Charger works fine but the connector is slightly too long, still fits and stays in the laptop though. Would recommend as a replacement for the original charger.

See one answered question