on 15 December 2012
Wow, I never realised quite how big this was going to be, it's huge! Perfect for our large doodle to play with, he has a small orange one of these which he loves to play with so when I saw this I just had to buy it for his Christmas, wishful thinking, as he 'helped' open the box when it arrived & whilst I was rummaging through all the packing paper to see what the box contained (as I'd ordered a few parcels that week) he had grabbed it and run off with it, so it's back to the drawing board on the present front.
On the plus side I'd made a good choice as he adores it, it's great to run with holding onto an 'ear' and lobbing it by the 'ear'. You do need to supervise play if your dog is a chewer though, our dog chewed off, and swallowed, one of the 'ears' of his smaller one of these, and the main body has a soft stuffing interior.
on 14 January 2013
Our Westie was delighted with this toy. As well as the normal fetching games, it is big enough for her to wrestle with. She also likes to push it from the top of the stairs, as it squeaks as it bounces down each step.
on 16 April 2013
Bought one of these lobbers last year from our local pet shop for my cocker spaniel -it's about a third of her size- and she loved it. As she eventually bit through one of the 'antlers' and started to pull out the filling I was very pleased to find another on line, and at about half the price I originally paid. It arrived really promptly and she has spent a happy afternoon ripping open the Amazon box and running around with the lobber waiting for someone to throw it for her. It's a great toy, has a really annoying squeak which she absolutely loves, and I thoroughly recommend it.
on 24 February 2014
My Labrador loves bouncy toys especially big football size ones that you can kick as well as throw. I like the fact that it has handles because a) you can waggly it and it makes noises which sends my dog spinning with excitement b) it makes it easier to throw and c) my dog can carry it without having to get his jaws around it (and sticking his teeth into it!). As per everything that I have ordered and had dispatched from Amazon it arrived nice and quickly in perfect condition. Good fun, good value and long lasting.
on 13 November 2013
Bought it for your 3 month old Finnish Lapphund puppy.
It seems like it didn't last long as a toy for some people, but so far it has been great for us ! he is chewing a lot on it, and it is still intact, and one his favorite toys !
Tnen he is a puppy so for him the toy is very big, and I am sure it will become a fav by experience,as puppies love 1st toys :)

Overvall would greatly recommend, our puppy has chewed on it a lot, and it barely got any scratches ! Definatly a must have.
on 10 April 2013
Although this toy survived only 10 days in one piece, I give it 4 stars. It's made from high quality rubber (and you can feel it the moment you have it in your hands). Unfortunately, our dog did his best (and succeeded) to make a hole in it and take out the filling...However, he still plays with it and loves to run around like a fool, while shaking the reindeer. I am gonna buy it again. It's so pleasant to observe how much happiness it can give you dog!
on 31 December 2013
I brought this for my 1 year old springador who loves a noisy toy. I did think It wouldn't make it past Christmas day but its still in 1 piece and its his favourite. He's not even punctured it, a good buy and a very happy pet... The squeak is a bit annoying after a while but I'm so glad I got it. 😀
on 1 January 2014
Unfortunately this only lasted 1 day before it punctured and the dog started pulling the stuffing out. It was a shame really.
on 27 June 2014
A very challenging toy for our little dog. Took a while to get used to it but now she loves it!
on 12 September 2014
Lasted few mins until dog ripped one of the antlers off..