Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour: Black|Size: One Size|Change
Price:£39.85+ Free shipping

on 2 January 2015
Very good roof rack and only one I could find that would workfor my specific car (fiat 500) I would give this a 5 star rating if it were not for 2 design faults. 1) the rear strap attachments for the boot are a bit too long and as my car is very small I run out of space before my strap is fully right so the rear pad is not as tight as I would like it to be! The second fault and a very big one in my opinion is the rigidity of the clips used, yes I believe that they should be very robust in rider to keep the board attached but it is difficult to thread the strap through before your surf let alone once you've been for a 2 hour winter surf in the British channel where then it's nearly impossible to do. Other than that this product does exactly what It would do and I am over all happy with my purchase

P.s I have found a way around fault 2 by not undoing the straps all the way when taking off the boards and juSt sliding them out but still a design fault in my eyes
on 29 April 2015
Pros:

- There is no other option.
- It works
- Clips and straps seem very rigid which means they shouldn't break

Cons:
- The clips are so rigid, it is hard to put the straps through them. Prepare for sore thumbs when putting this on.
- the rear bar clips are too long. They are hanging over the opening of the boot which makes it impossible to tighten it up. Pretty bad design oversight. Did they only test on one model of car?

I successfully attached an 8'4" Minimal to the roof of a Toyota Celica, The straps made noise above 35/40MPH and there was a bit of movement with the back bar because of the design issues, but it seemed to do the job just fine.

3 Stars if there was any other option, gets 4 stars for design faults.
on 10 July 2015
I read the reviews of others who said that it was difficult to put on with cold hands, i didnt know what they meant because the first time i put it on it was very quick and easy. However, the next time I put it on late at night and it was dark and extremely difficult to get the strap ends through the buckles. I can imagine how people would find it difficult with cold hands. I think the reason is that the ends of the straps get frayed slightly which makes it difficult to place in the buckles. However, it does do a good job and its the only thing like it and for the price its worth 4 stars.
Used it for surfboard on a 3dr VW polo.
on 16 July 2013
We use ours for transporting ladders on our citroen c2-can't fault the product. Great easy to fix to the car-no problems whatsoever
on 25 September 2012
Fits my 2003 renault clio, which is just lovely. No other roof rack does. It would fit ANY three door car. I assure anyone that.
on 19 July 2015
Spot on, does exactly what it days on the tin or bag in this case. Fits great on the car and easy to get on and of.
on 17 November 2015
Brilliant idea but worst product ever made. The straps didnt fit through the buckles. Dont bother.
on 17 August 2014
Terrible product, the product bag did not have the correct stuff in the carry bag that it comes. Very disappointed. I would avoid buying this product if possible.
on 10 June 2014
I bought this as a replacement for my old (rather tatty) soft racks, but the manufacturing quality is so poor that I can’t physically feed the leads through the holding clips.

Its really badly designed so I’ve sent it back and will choose another brand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse