on 1 September 2012
Its a bit tricky for a young child to fix the tiny spider man hands onto the roof for it to flick back. My son no longer bothers with it. The actual toy is quite tough & taken quite a bashing. My son likes the toy very much.
on 2 November 2012
The spiderman attachments bit fiddly but my son loves this car and its really well made so I think its definitely worth the money - I took 1 star off because of the fiddlyness !!
on 7 January 2013
This car just is a pushalong, if it was not spiderman it would cost about £3.00. The roof does fling open but spiderman does not stay on well, alot of money for not alot.
on 30 December 2012
Car looks great, Spiderman figure is great - but getting his little hands on the handles of the roof of the car to be able to 'fling' him out at the push of a button is sadly beyond my four year old son. Take this novelty out of the equation and you have a large plastic car which does not feel very strong. Its not friction powered, or pull back, so feels like a very basic toy. Not sure its value for money and if I'd seen it in action before purchasing I would not have bought it. My son likes it but favours other new toys he got for his birthday.
on 13 November 2013
A Spiderman fan may love this......my four year old lost interest pretty quickly though. He couldn't clip the figure in place so every few minutes I was asked to do this task. The figure does launch out the car.....but that is pretty much all it does! I paid £20 for this and think it's way overprices for what it does!
on 29 December 2012
My son is 5 years and loves anything to do with Spiderman.We bought this as a Xmas present and he's played with it alot! the figure is quite tricky to attach to the bar but its not a major issue.My son loves it and that's the main thing...quick delivery too
on 30 December 2012
Hard to connect spiderman to bonnet for 4 year old to fiddly,also quite sharper in places. Wouldent buy again for that age.I couldent take it out before I gave it as prezzie,
on 31 January 2013
Bought as a gift for christmas for grandson as spider man mad. was a bit dissapointed by the price for what arrived not really worth the money
on 12 May 2013
got this for my friends son for his birthday, arrived in plenty of time for me to send on, hes opened it today and he loves it
on 1 January 2013
excellent addition to his spiderman collection, played with for hours good quality, fair price
suitable for age 6 plus x