4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great present & a good car !
The spiderman attachments bit fiddly but my son loves this car and its really well made so I think its definitely worth the money - I took 1 star off because of the fiddlyness !!
Published 22 months ago by Suki

3.0 out of 5 stars Spider strike vehicle
Its a bit tricky for a young child to fix the tiny spider man hands onto the roof for it to flick back. My son no longer bothers with it. The actual toy is quite tough & taken quite a bashing. My son likes the toy very much.
Published on 1 Sep 2012 by Sue B

3.0 out of 5 stars hard work for a 4 yr old, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Spider-Man Spider Strike Battle Vehicle (Colours May Vary) (Toy)
Hard to connect spiderman to bonnet for 4 year old to fiddly,also quite sharper in places. Wouldent buy again for that age.I couldent take it out before I gave it as prezzie,

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for any little spiderman, 29 Dec 2012
My son is 5 years and loves anything to do with Spiderman.We bought this as a Xmas present and he's played with it alot! the figure is quite tricky to attach to the bar but its not a major issue.My son loves it and that's the main thing...quick delivery too

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Dec 2012
Well packaged, durable toy that my son absolutely loves. Spiderman being his favourite superhero made this a great choice. Ty

5.0 out of 5 stars Spider-Man rules, 20 Nov 2012
This is a gift for my son for Christmas so it's not yet been opened but it looks sturdy and anything Spider-Man is a win win with my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars spider man car and figure, 4 Mar 2013
we brought this for our 5 year old son and he has hours of fun playing with it and putting different figures in the car !! was so much cheaper on amazon then anywhere else we looked, so happy with price and quick delivery !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 8 Jan 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This toy is better than I expected. The Spiderman figure is a decent size and can be removed and played with separately. The launching mechanism is effective and well made so feels like it will last. All in all, a cool toy.