5.0 out of 5 stars stylus
It is very good indeed. It has an added advantage in that it clips onto the protective cover of my iPad
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Audrey Reimann

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
nice job. as it feels solid in hand as there is some weight in to it. However the tip of the fabric is too fat as it kills the meaning of a pen.
Published 14 months ago by huseyin

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job intended, 10 Mar 2014
suzieemm (Brighton, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Sensitivity Capacitive Stylus Pen Touch Screen iPad 2/3 Phone - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Serves the purpose which I brought for my grandson's equipment. I also got one for myself and they are very useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 13 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars stylus, 1 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pen, 30 Jan 2013
DW (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Great price, nice pen. It feels really comfortable to hold and use. I use it all the time and would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for I Pad, 22 Jan 2013
This was just what was needed for touch-perfect selection on the I pad..The
next-day dellivery was a fantastic extra bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpected usefull, 24 Dec 2012
I didn't expect to realy use these, my teenage son insisted on buying them. Now I'm the one using these stylus. I recommend it to anyone and the delivery was execellent.