on 19 August 2014
Works as a battery should, looks like a battery should, delivered quickly. No problems at all. If it could make me a cup of coffee I'd be elated, alas it is but a battery.
on 14 May 2014
Worse than.my original battery took hours and hours to charge and then went flat in an hour very disappointed with this product couldn't even be bothered to send it back
on 13 January 2014
The spare gives me peace of mind as the original is slowly failing and requires charging more often. Now I have one to swap to when required and at very little cost.
on 27 December 2013
I just got this battery, reason for a 5 star coz the service and postage is great. It looks so original after comparing it with my original battery. Nice one. :)
on 18 February 2014
Its a shame I didn't view reviews before purchasing. This battery is absolutely rubbish and is like throwing money down the drain. It is obviously not genuine.
on 7 December 2015
This didnt work - charged it up for quite a while....and just didnt work.
Unfortunately it was past the refund date otherwise I would have returned it...
on 30 March 2013
Item arrived fairly quick, fitted to phone and after complete charge has performed brilliantly, it took a while to check out the NFC function as only my daughter has a NFC equipped phone to test it on and she is not local. When I did eventually check it worked perfectly, so product is a genuine Samsung battery. Highly recommend this seller and the battery
on 30 January 2016
Getting this made no difference to my phone, still only lasted a very few hours then died. Only thing it was good for, was making get a brand new phone!!!
on 18 March 2015
This item was delivered in time but l can not give any precise judgement until l travel to see my daughter living abroad because this item belongs to her.
on 31 May 2014
I bought this battery as was'nt sure on buying some of the non samsung models and to be honest I think my decision has been justified so I bought 2 : )