on 22 August 2013
Very happy with this product. Cover is ideal with tablet and backstand is ideal for using either when using internet or skyping family.
on 4 August 2013
It does what it says on the tin. It's a cheap and cheerful flip case that offers good protection for your tablet. The magnetic snap closure is strong, however, the tablet does tend to move slightly within the case and the angle view tends to slip out occasionally.
on 9 August 2013
Bought as a gift. Greatfully received and used all the time. The stand seems to be particularly useful and the protection is a bonus. Stylish but under stated.
on 16 August 2013
This item is very well designed and a very practical in use.also the price was very fair.I would recommend this to other ccustomers.Therefore 5 stars.
on 5 August 2013
There are many things that I like about the product. It's quite think it's able to withstand aggressive handling. This is because my 3 years old son keeps tugging on it when I want to take the tablet away from him.
on 19 April 2013
I went for this coz i needed a cover for my Samsung Tab 2 10.1. i read the negatives about the camera lens hole being a little too much out and causes the image to be shadowed. At first this did not happen but once bedded I could see what was being said and thought it not worth the fuss. This is a very simple adjustment to make. Take the tablet out and but some hard clean surface in it where the tablet stays and flatten. Then with a steady hand take a new sharp Stanley utility knife blade and follow the edge around the hole putting enough pressure on to cut the leather and widen the hole by about 3mm. You will then find this problem gone and I have to say it is a fantastic wallet for the price you cant go wrong.
on 28 August 2012
I was impressed with the delivery- it arrived within two working days! the case is of a good quality and fits the tablet perfectly. I was worried that it will be too thick or bulky, but it is not at all. The gaps and holes for the speakers and the cameras are where they are suppose to be, allowing the use of these parts with the case on.

you can position the tablet horizontally as illustrated, it is bit more tricky if you want it vertical for some reason (in my case, I had couple of apps which worked only in vertical orientation).

Considering the price, this product is of reasonably good quality and does the job perfectly! Highly recommended.
on 10 August 2013
Must be the definitive case for Samsung Tab 2 10.1. Terrific value for money, strong, great fit and does absolutely everything that you could wish.
on 16 July 2013
I bought the EasyAcc Leather Wallet Case Cover Flip Case Protector with stand for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and am extremely pleased with it. My tablet was easy to put inside the case and it fits snugly inside and is well protected from any 'knocks and bumps' - giving a good sense of security.

The stand performs better than I first anticipated. It is sturdy and, unlike several other more-expensive stands, it can be folded completely flat against the back of the tab when I decide to hold it rather than stand it on a table.

This is a very good buy and excellent value for money.
on 22 June 2013
For the price one can not expext miracles. I have ordered two of this item, one for myself and one for a friend and both showed the same flaws. I think it only right to bring these flaws to the attention of anyone considering this purchase. The stitching in places could be a little better and the camera cutouts could have been aligned more accurately Overall the product does what it says on the package. Considering that a similar item, although slightly better quality rom PC World cost £35 then I in no way feel ripped off.