5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase
My daughter is fascinated with the moon and stars and although she is only two and a bit young off this item - under my supervision I help her use her reader pen on the activity board. My little girl is no longer interested in the Violet reader pal and now prefers the leapfrog reader pen as this is what her elder cousin uses.

I would recommend to a friend or...
Published 11 months ago by Paula Laverick

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Great learning tool
Keeps the little one away from the tv
Price could be less
Package was good and on time
Published 14 months ago by Pen Name

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapReader Discovery Set: Interactive Solar System (Works with Tag) (Toy)

I would recommend to a friend or anyone who's child is mad about the solar system ( I've even learnt a few things that I've long forgot since my school days).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, lovely games, good quality, just needs better storage, 31 May 2014
Jendo (Belfast, Ireland) - See all my reviews
We own this and the human body leap frog reader set. I think they are both fab.
Clear pictures, engaging information, good games to play, interactive stickers, all in all a lovely set.
The only downside, like all these products, is that they come in an awkward large box that you wouldn't keep to store them (you know one of those boxes that's meant to make the product look more substantial than it actually is!) and so there's no easy way to store them on the bookshelf. I've said before I think they should come with a slip jacket like book sets do and they'd be far handier to create a set. We have them stored in large zip lock bags which keeps the parts together but doesn't work as well for putting them on the shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Jan 2014
Our son is struggling with reading at school and has a short attention span, but has learnt so much from the Tag reader. It just gives a little information, then you can upload more online so they can learn further. I bought the Solar System, Human Body and World Map. All brilliant in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn about the planets, 12 Jan 2014
A really fun way for young children to learn about our solar system in their own way. My daughter loves it as she has been learning about it at school recently too!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 29 April 2014
I think these lap frog tag products are amazing and the kids really enjoy using them too. They can be used again again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn as they play, 11 July 2014
For any child who loves discovering things its perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 4 Mar 2014
i have been buying the leap frog books for my son and they are really good, its a good way to learn and its a lot of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab to teach+learn ;), 21 Feb 2014
Brilliant fun and it teaches at the same time ;) I love it and my little one does too!!! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 Jan 2014
My son already had the world map one of these and this one is just as good, educational, fun and well made, he plays away with these on his own for hours and they are great to play with him, I should know just about as much as him soon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Science for kids, 11 Aug 2013
I love astronomy and as I bought a Leapreader pen for my Son, this was a must. Kids need more Science at home.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›