on 24 December 2012
This is good jacket . Body armours are fitted at right places. Inner liner protects against cold. Leather is thick which i believe is a plus point for rider jacket. Recommend .
on 23 January 2014
I just received my jacket and it 's better than I thought. Strong quality, pure leather and it fits 100%. For the price it taste like chocolate!
on 18 October 2013
This was much better that I expected when it arrived. Size just right, a little stiff but soon softened with little use very pleased with this item and have recommended it to biker friends already
on 4 September 2013
very well made thick leather, armour in the right places,well worth the price,after i got it i came of my bike,no lie and all i got was a bit of gravel rash.
on 2 October 2014
This is probably the best piece of motorbike gear I've bought so far since I've started riding, I'll summarise why in a pros/cons list.

Pros:
*Reasonably warm, have ridden in minus conditions and as long as you have a few layers underneath your torso will not be cold.
*Good protection, I've only come off once but the jacket hasn't a mark on it despite me sliding down the road a bit (Damn muddy farm roads).
*Armour comes with it, I personally removed the ones in the forearm for better arm mobility but they're shoulder and back pieces too.
*Looks cool, although a little too plain so I plan to get some patches stitched on.
*Totally wind proof on everything but the zip, where you may feel a draft at high speeds or low temperatures.
*Waterproof on the torso, although below the shoulders on the arms do get a little wet if your in the rain for a while.
*Durable, After 6 months use all the zips still work. The only wear and tear is a little fraying aroundthe seems but nothing major.

Cons:
*Smells awful for the first few days or so, a by product of being real leather I suppose.
*Quiet stiff at first but again, this is real leather so it has to be worn in, I will also add you may have to get use to the weight of it but when you do all
other clothes feel like pjamas so it's great.
*Probably more to do with my dimensions as I'm about 6'1 and fairly slim but it's slightly too short on the body when your off the bike, but when I'm actually riding it's perfect.

You could do a lot worse than this jacket, it's the one piece of my gear that's never really let me down in the cold & wet or when I came off.
on 7 July 2013
Delivery of item was excellent, arrived before time. My husband is delighted with the jacket, a perfect fit with plenty of pockets and protection. Would recommend this item no reason why purchasers would not be satisfied.
on 14 March 2013
The moment I put it on it felt good and safe. There are armours on all the right places.Most of leather jackets are short body but this one has just right length and covers my back.
I have used this jacket for longer rides in winter, so far jacket kept me warm. Stichings are all fine, Adjustable straps at sides are very helpful for adjustments. Can't go wrong for that price.
on 1 August 2013
Brilliant on all counts, great value for money, sizing was spot on, good quality leather and very prompt delivery, can't fault the jacket or the service
on 18 December 2014
Feels rather thick and heavy leather so it will need a good breaking in but it does look good even being new as leather always looks and feels better after being broken in. It has the elbow, shoulder and back protectors which should work on a slow to medium fall but it's no racing leather but I didn't buy it for racing. There's also a stretch material on the rear of the shoulders so the arms don't ride up when our riding your bike, there are four smallish pockets(lose change, keys, cigarets etc) on the front 2 vertical and 2 horizontal all with zips + zips on each cuff. There are adjustable belts on both lower sides. The 2 front main zips, one brings the jacket in nice and snug the other is for when wearing jumpers and winter layers underneath, there's about a 2inch difference in the zip gap same as the neck poppers! All zips are plastic but seem good quality. The protectors don't really show to much so It look's good as a casual wear or for biking. I liked the look and shape of the jacket online and after trying it on I'm very happy with it. Good price for good quality leather is great. Just have to break it in now!
on 29 May 2015
Amazing, I had an accident with two Vans my bike was crashed to pieces as i was traveling at around 60mph and this jumper saved my back from being broken (do have injury to my neck and legs well all over the body) thank you for the amazing quality, I guess I'll be buying one when i get the money for it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to buy a motorcycle jacket.
review image review image review image